INSTAGRAM

Everything about the brothel life is here.

Do you like to " mess " with the " ladies " on Instagram ?

Poll runs till Fri Aug 13, 2156 7:09 pm

Total votes: 0

Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

INSTAGRAM

Post by Cobia »

Do you like to lead the  so called ladies on and see how long you can chat with them before they want money or your phone number ?  I have a blast with them.
Last edited by Cobia on Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I don't have time for them.  I've seen a few on other boards also... all show and no go!  : :)
Word gets around too!
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

You must have too much time on your hands... I hope you’re not messing with the brothel ladies who are trying to earn a living.  If so, I can see why most have gone dark on social media  : :)
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Phoenix link wrote: You must have too much time on your hands... I hope you’re not messing with the brothel ladies who are trying to earn a living.  If so, I can see why most have gone dark on social media  : :)

NO !

" Too much time on my hands ".....you are on here as much as I am.

Reread the question.  What about " so called ladies " do you not understand.
Last edited by Cobia on Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
AlexaWu
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by AlexaWu »

Phoenix link wrote: You must have too much time on your hands... I hope you’re not messing with the brothel ladies who are trying to earn a living.  If so, I can see why most have gone dark on social media  : :)
You are always so understanding Phoenix! Can see a ladies perspective, awesome couple. We are trying to make a living and it's hard enough with how long this shutdowns gone and how much longer it'll go.

If your hobby is to fuck with the ladies and waste their time, remember you're wasting yours too. 
xoxo,
Alexa Wu
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

AlexaWu link wrote: You are always so understanding Phoenix! Can see a ladies perspective, awesome couple. We are trying to make a living and it's hard enough with how long this shutdowns gone and how much longer it'll go.

If your hobby is to fuck with the ladies and waste their time, remember you're wasting yours too. 

What don't some of you understand?  Most of the " gals " on Instagram are NOT girls at all.  Many are not even from the states.  All they want is money .  After about 5 post from them they are in love and asking for money.  These are NOT working girls. It is very easy to pick out the real working girls.

I have been going to brothels ever since the Wild Horse opened and I have NEVER had a real working girl ask me for money.
Last edited by Cobia on Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

For clarity Cobia is referring to scammers who pm you out of the blue who have fake profiles pretending to be women interested in you then as soon as you show a little interest start trying to get $ out of you.
Cobia is always respectful to the real Working Ladies in Nevada
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Cobia link wrote:

NO !

" Too much time on my hands ".....you are on here as much as I am.

Reread the question.  What about " so called ladies " do you not understand.
I do check the forums twice a day.. my instagram maybe once every 6 months.  Mrs. doesn't even have an instagram.  Glad it's not working ladies.  I still don't bother with trolling the scammers... I really don't have time for that.
AlexaWu
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by AlexaWu »

SixT9er link wrote: For clarity Cobia is referring to scammers who pm you out of the blue who have fake profiles pretending to be women interested in you then as soon as you show a little interest start trying to get $ out of you.
Cobia is always respectful to the real Working Ladies in Nevada
Thank you, it sounded like it was Cobia who liked to lead the women on to get a response. Phew!
xoxo,
Alexa Wu
AlexaWu
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by AlexaWu »

Cobia link wrote:

What don't some of you understand?  Most of the " gals " on Instagram are NOT girls at all.  Many are not even from the states.  All they want is money .  After about 5 post from them they are in love and asking for money.  These are NOT working girls. It is very easy to pick out the real working girls.

I have been going to brothels ever since the Wild Horse opened and I have NEVER had a real working girl ask me for money.
It  sounded like you enjoyed talking to girls to see how long you could lead them on - since you ended the sentence with 'I have a blast with them'. Maybe i misinterpreted.

Be careful of the scammers out there and thanks for supporting the house.
xoxo,
Alexa Wu
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

I was on a "dating" site called Tagged. What Cobia was referring to -- girls wanting money -- was kinda SOP on Tagged but it was only second place to most common communications I experienced there. I lost track of how many ladies from Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong & the Philippines wanted to marry me so they could come to the US.

I'm not a "Lead on" type of guy. Whether a lady wanted money or marriage, I told them right away... no! I did get some local dates on Tagged but they were all busts... nothing in common.  : :) After about a year, I closed my account.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Cobia link wrote: Do you like to lead the  so called ladies on and see how long you can chat with them before they want money or your phone number ?  I have a blast with them.
I have had 3 of those this week alone. ??

Yes those are just fake accounts people running scams. Fake accounts or not though some of them put up some nice fake pictures on their fake profiles.??
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Tried out a dating site several years ago.  Started with the free part.  Received numerous contacts from "ladies" breathlessly wanting to do dates.  Then I paid money and joined as a full member.  Then asked those "ladies" about doing dates.  All of a sudden, they wanted to "go slow".

In this case, I think it was the dating site staff that generated those contacts to get members to get money.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

I get requests from ladies to be added as "friends" on facebook all the time.  Scammers galore.. I don't add anyone now unless I have 2 common friends.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Phoenix link wrote: I get requests from ladies to be added as "friends" on facebook all the time.  Scammers galore.. I don't add anyone now unless I have 2 common friends.
Mine are all uncommon.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Mine are all uncommon.
Really?  None of your friends are friends in common?  Maybe it’s only a guy problem
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Today on face book a ?? girl ?? sent me a topless picture on messenger then wanted me to send $200. 
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Mine are all uncommon.
Duh, I’m slow... after work read that.  LMFAO  ;D
G
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by G »

Phoenix link wrote: Duh, I’m slow... after work read that.  LMFAO  ;D
:) :) I hear you brother,the beans are long, hang in there we will pull thoghtether!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Cobia link wrote:
Today on face book a ?? girl ?? sent me a topless picture on messenger then wanted me to send $200.
You should have responded why??
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.