Brothel Lineups

Everything about the brothel life is here.
firefighter
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lpinawards

Brothel Lineups

Post by firefighter »

I never liked to select a Courtesan from a brothel lineup, because only the pretty package is observed.  The client doesn't know if there will be a connection or romantic inclination toward one another.  I believe there must be deeper feelings, and lovemaking should be more than stimulating a sex organ to orgasm over a woman's beautiful body.  Therefore, I need to communicate with a Courtesan and become moderately familiar prior to deciding if I desire to party.

Does anyone else feel the same way or am I abnormal?
NRA Benefactor Member
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

firefighter link wrote: I never liked to select a Courtesan from a brothel lineup, because only the pretty package is observed.  The client doesn't know if there will be a connection or romantic inclination toward one another.  I believe there must be deeper feelings, and lovemaking should be more than stimulating a sex organ to orgasm over a woman's beautiful body.  Therefore, I need to communicate with a Courtesan and become moderately familiar prior to deciding if I desire to party.

Same here.  I have never picked from a lineup and I will go 1 step farther.  I have only picked a very few that I didn't chat with on line before hand.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

Never have either...
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

I'm not gonna lie. I got picked a lot at the BR so they work for me. First night, first bell. Still it isn't preferred. We have them but not often and I don't mind but it wouldn't bother me if they totally went away.

I prefer our way. We all take turns and it's more organic.

Rachel Varga
onlyfans.com/rachelvarga
rachelbomb.com
twitter.com/rachelbombx
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

Banginit link wrote: Never have either...
My first time my friend already had a girl picked for me n she took my virginity.  Was the most memorable 7 min in my life...?
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

Rachel Varga link wrote: I'm not gonna lie. I got picked a lot at the BR so they work for me. First night, first bell. Still it isn't preferred. We have them but not often and I don't mind but it wouldn't bother me if they totally went away.

Rachel Varga
onlyfans.com/rachelvarga
rachelbomb.com
twitter.com/rachelbombx
I could see that, but yes I prefer the process as well.
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

deleted since I posted on wrong thread
Last edited by Funmonger on Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Rachel Varga link wrote: I'm not gonna lie. I got picked a lot at the BR so they work for me. First night, first bell. Still it isn't preferred. We have them but not often and I don't mind but it wouldn't bother me if they totally went away.

Rachel Varga
onlyfans.com/rachelvarga
rachelbomb.com
twitter.com/rachelbombx
What is the way at the mustang?  Do the ladies take turns approaching people?  Is there a set time to talk with someone before another girl approaches?  Limited knowledge as we’ve only been to Mona’s, Inez’s, and dovetail. 

With dovetail it was the perfect place for brothel newbies.  There Weren’t a lot of people in February and the ladies talked to us forever. 

Mona’s and Inez are great but, the ladies kind of stay in the back.  You go in and say I want to see Xxxx. 
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

I picked from a line-up my first two times in a brothel. I was fortunate though in picking two great Ladies. But all my other parties since then have been with Ladies I originally chatted with online (forums, PMs or email) or met in a parlor or brothel bar.

My preference is in-person meetings. I'll know right away if I want to get more intimate. But those in-person meetings might not happen without some scouting via the various brothel websites for Ladies who pique my interest. When I got to the brothel, I pretty much knew who I wanted to meet & perhaps party with even If I made no previous contact.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Phoenix link wrote: What is the way at the mustang?  Do the ladies take turns approaching people?  Is there a set time to talk with someone before another girl approaches?  Limited knowledge as we’ve only been to Mona’s, Inez’s, and dovetail. 

With dovetail it was the perfect place for brothel newbies.  There Weren’t a lot of people in February and the ladies talked to us forever. 

Mona’s and Inez are great but, the ladies kind of stay in the back.  You go in and say I want to see Xxxx.
We all just know whose turn it is. Not really a process. There is not set limit where you only get so much time. Like I know when someone is not interested or if they are into something I am not I can steer them to another lady. There are regulars we all talk to. Maybe one of the guys can explain how they see it. I am curious how it looks from the outside.

Rachel Varga
onlyfans.com/rachelvarga
rachelbomb.com
twitter.com/rachelbombx
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

? I take exception with the term love making. The client is paying for it. So love making is probably not the right terminology for a brothel setting.

Romantic?? Not in the true sense, but yes elements of romance do play out, and if you are booking the same girl over and over a bond if some type is formed beyond physical lust. So OK never mind I don't want to get into a big discussion about terminology.

As for my thoughts on lineups I don't really like them I always preferred sitting in the bar and talking to the girls usually one at a time first.

That being said the girl that became my ATF, and took that distinction in my universe into her retirement back in 2013.  I picked her out of a lineup.  I actually only wound up at CR that night back in 2008
because another lady canceled her appointment with me. At the last possible minute the plane had already landed in Vegas.

So go figure I don't like lineups I don't really like appointments either appointments were only made with a girl if it was a second party. So um yeah? I only met the girl that eventually became my ATF because an appointment with another lady fell through at the last second, and I picked her pinch hitter out of a lineup. The other lady got Wally Pipped LPIN Version. For those of you who don't know who Wally Pipp was google him to understand the analogy.

So while using a lineup was not my preferred method they are a part of the over all experience in a brothel.

I also picked my ATF girl (Kristine) out of a lineup so sometimes lineups like em, or hate em they work out Fantastically Fantastic!?? Is fantastcally a real word??
Last edited by Ironman on Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

Ironman link wrote: ? I take exception with the term love making. The client is paying for it. So love making is probably not the right terminology for a brothel setting.

Romantic?? Not in the true sense, but yes elements of romance do play out, and if you are booking the same girl over and over a bond if some type is formed beyond physical lust. So OK never mind I don't want to get into a big discussion about terminology.

As for my thoughts on lineups I don't really like them I always preferred sitting in the bar and talking to the girls usually one at a time first.

That being said the girl that became my ATF, and took that distinction in my universe into her retirement back in 2013.  I picked her out of a lineup.  I actually only wound up at CR that night back in 2008
because another lady canceled her appointment with me. At the last possible minute the plane had already landed in Vegas.

So go figure I don't like lineups I don't really like appointments either appointments were only made with a girl if it was a second party. So um yeah? I only met the girl that eventually became my ATF because an appointment with another lady fell through at the last second, and I picked her pinch hitter out of a lineup. The other lady got Wally Pipped LPIN Version. For those of you who don't know who Wally Pipp was google him to understand the analogy.

So while using a lineup was not my preferred method they are a part of the over all experience in a brothel.

I also picked my ATF girl (Kristine) out of a lineup so sometimes lineups like em, or hate em they work out Fantastically Fantastic!?? Is fantastcally a real word??
  well Done Iron...
Adventure Guy
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Adventure Guy »

firefighter link wrote: I never liked to select a Courtesan from a brothel lineup, because only the pretty package is observed.  The client doesn't know if there will be a connection or romantic inclination toward one another.  I believe there must be deeper feelings, and lovemaking should be more than stimulating a sex organ to orgasm over a woman's beautiful body.  Therefore, I need to communicate with a Courtesan and become moderately familiar prior to deciding if I desire to party.

I agree.  I only had one line up ever and that was by accident (I did not request one).  Lineup works for many guys but doesn't work for me.
Underground Farmer
Noob
Noob

Post by Underground Farmer »

Personally, I've always been a little intimidated and embarrassed by a lineup. It's like you need to make a snap decision without much time to think about it, and it's even worse if there is somebody else watching the lineup and he picks the girl you were interested in. I generally research on the websites and call and make an appointment with the girl I would like to meet or somebody I've met before. The first time I was in Mona's I had a lineup with about five girls and I got frustrated and said I would come come back later. At that point Lily stepped forward and asked if I wanted a tour of the house, you can probably guess how that ended up. She is a very sweet beautiful lady.
OldNick999
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by OldNick999 »

I have only picked from two lineups, and I picked the hottest (actually, most reasonably attractive, given the venue) ladies there. The third time, I just sat at a table in the bar and the bartender pointed me out to one girl that happened to go out there for a drink. The last time, which occurred last year, I had an appointment.

Lineups seem so impersonal. I barely have enough time to get to know someone before going on the tour of the house. This last time, we got to know each other via email. I find it better that way, but it’s still nerve racking meeting the woman of your dreams for sex. Course, it was longer than a decade since the last time I went to a brothel before that so I was visibly nervous.
Heavy metal teddy bear
G
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by G »

My first time at the brothel I had a lineup.  I have always been good at making picks and my pick was no exception.  The experience was very rewarding.

I prefer the more organic way of mingling with the ladies in the bar and getting to know them before partying.  The DC and cashier is the reminder that you are at a brothel.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

I've always liked the line-up. The excitement of seeing many hot ladies and then going and having sex with one of them is too good to pass up..a real life fantasy.

Save the talk and correspondence for the ATF. Some of you take the fun out of this, the  spontaneity of bangin' a stranger is so rewarding.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Banginit link wrote:   well Done Iron...
Thanks in another twist of Irony that night In 2008.  The way they handled the lineup at CR at least back then each lady came out individually one at  time to.say hi. It was late on a Saturday night/early Sunday morning.  So all the girls that were available were in  their rooms.

Anyway each girl came out one at a time. The first was Dahlia Sapphire Rae was somewhere in the middle and Kristine was the last one. I don't remember who the other 4 or 5 girls were. It was a long time ago at this point. So I told the hostess the girls could go back to their rooms. I was going to sit in the bar with a friend of mine who came along for the ride just so he could say he had been to a brothel he didn't  have the funds to actually book. But he wanted to ride along.

Anyway I told the hostess the girls could go back to their rooms. I am going to have another soda, and watch the rest of the basketball game. It was during the summer Olympics Mens USA basketball was stomping some overmatched international team.  I don't remember which country. Just remember Team USA won big.

So.I am sitting in the CR Bar drinking diet Pepsi, and waiting Olympic basketball. With my buddy. I think I also checked out some tunes on the Jukebox. The only other guy in the bar was my buddy, and some guy that drove us out from Vegas.

I spent most of the next hour mostly watching basketball and drinking diet Pepsi. I also was pondering my options. I gave some thought to Sapphire, but her chosen hair style that night just wasn't working for me. But of the 8 to 10 girls that came out to say hi. She made it to the final 3 in my mind at least initially. But she was the first of the 3 I was initially considering to drop out of consideration. Like I said her hair style that night was not working for me.? So she joined the other 5 or 6 girls I don't recall at all now years later.

That left Dahlia and Kristine. When the game was over. I told the hostess Dahlia, the first girl that introduced herself. So hostess says Dahlia I say yes Dahlia, but about 2 seconds before she is out of ear I say wait! The last girl that came out pretty brunette? Kristine had just turned 22 at the time just at little over 2 months prior to my trip, and something about the way her butt wiggled when she walked back to her room just really stuck in my mind.  So I said the last girl? The hostess said Kristine? I said yes Kristine!?? So to continue the baseball metaphor from my last post. Dahlia was in the on deck circle ready to pinch hit for Wally Pipp girl. When I changed my mind before the hostess could go get Dahlia because I decided Kristine was a better fit for me that night.?? I guess in that context fit sounds  kinky.?? But let's role with it.

I won't discuss how the actual party went that night it doesn't matter obviously because Kristine eventually became my ATF girl after several additional parties over the years of course it went well enough.

I will say at the time my buddy who just went along for the ride was actually very Gaga over Kristine at the time. For about 3 months after that trip he would tell me how hot that girl I booked  was meaning Kristine. He wished he had brought more money. He said next time I'm bringing more money and picking a girl.

Unfortunately next time never came my friend died?? 5 or 6 months later. Still in his 30's. He called me 2 days before he died I was a little short with him.  I was still half asleep and trying to get ready for work that night. So thank God in hind site I called him back about an hour and a half later apologized for basically cutting are conversation earlier.  I told him I was going to be off Friday and Saturday we could hang out maybe go bowling or too a movie. Two days later Saturday morning my cell phone goes off. I figured it was my friend calling me to figure out what time we were going to hang out. Unfortunately it was his mom calling me from his cell phone to tell me Brian died the day before?? My last friend from highschool and final connection to my youth was gone..

My point always be careful what you say to your close friends and family because you never know when they will leave your life.

I was lucky I had enough time to apologize to my friend for being rude to him. I get cranky when I get woken up or am trying to ready to go somewhere before I am really awake. I actually make more of an effort now to watch what I say even if a friend is contacting me at a bad time.  I may not get lucky enough to make it right next time I cut someone off.

That trip in 08 to Vegas was also an example of if you have something you and  friend talk about wanting to do together if it is at all possible do it. Brian and I had talked about going to. Vegas several times off and on after highschool which we graduated from in 1990. It just never happened. He actually almost bailed on the trip at the last second. I told him no we talked about doing this off and on for 15 years I already booked everything I told him. You can stay in my room and either pay me back for the plane ticket or don't, but we are going I told him. We talked about maybe going again the next summer, I remember he said something about maybe Kristine will be available again. Unfortunately like I already said there was no next summer for Brian he was gone by January or February of 09.  I of course took several other trips to Vegas over the years with another friend starting in 2010 with another friend. We went every summer up through 2019 this year didn't happen because of Covid?? But my first ever Vegas adventure with my friend from highschool never would have happened If I hadn't  Said we are doing this.  A very G rated version of  that trips highlights made it into his eulogy at his funeral given by his brother. According to his sister who spoke to me before the service told me Brian told them all about that trip? and how much of a wild man I was.?.

As for Kristine? Well like I already said she eventually became my favorite girl, but it would be almost 3 years to the night in 2011 this time. Sheris before I would get the pleasure of seeing her again.

She now years after her retirement from LPIN been upgraded to real friend she still talks to me and she puts up with me sending her text messages. I sometimes wonder if part of why she does is because first time I met her I brought a friend that no longer on this earth.?  She has her own life of course that I am not part of. For obvious reasons I haven't actually seen her in person for several years. But she has kept a small place in her heart just for me, and she makes a point to checkup on me every now and then. I hope she knows and understands how much the fact that she will still do that years after she no longer has a to do so truly m to me it is appreciated more than she will know.?.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
firefighter
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lpinawards

Post by firefighter »

My friend and I rode our motorcycles to the Reno Air Races in 1996 I believe, and we visited Mustang Ranch at exit 23.  The Old Bridge was behind Mustang Ranch at that time.  Also, there was a souvenir trailer out front and I bought a Mustang Ranch Menu that I still have today. 

When we visited Mustang Ranch on that trip, lineups were automatic. 
Upon entering we were faced with approximately 10 lovely Courtesans in a lineup.
It was difficult to focus on one Courtesan because my eyes kept roving, so it made choosing one almost impossible.  Therefore, we went to the bar instead and talked with the Ladies.
NRA Benefactor Member
KC
Noob
Noob

Post by KC »

I agree with you firefighter. I have never asked for a lineup. Everyone that I have partied with has been someone that I met and got to know in the bar area. I prefer getting to know a lady first before we decide to party. I have a lot more interest in someone that I have a lot in common with. Personality is just as important to me as beautiful looks. I am large breast man, so that usually catches my attention first. If I am attracted to a lady and we have a great connection, then the party is on. I actually met Rachel through Goldie. Goldie thought I would be interested in Rachel and WOW was she right. So being introduced by a mutual friend works very well also...