LPIN Awards board topics

Everything about the brothel life is here.
firefighter
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lpinawards

LPIN Awards board topics

Post by firefighter »

Last edited by firefighter on Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
NRA Benefactor Member
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

80% of those clicks are me.....lol ?
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

When I see posts calling the awards the defunct cwma awards,  the buttplug trophies, or that no one cares about the awards I see contempt for the only thing that recognizes legal brothel sex workers in Nevada. Some people have fought so hard to destroy this and failed because they are the small minority of hateful people that want to see the girls kept in their place.

Every winner deserves their award because they worked hard. They brought happiness or fun to someone. Some worked hard to promote the business. No matter what they deserve it.

The page numbers show that people are interested in the awards and that people do see value in what we do. There will always be people that hate everything, that wake everyday miserable at their own existence. They are not the majority here and the awards prove that people want to see us recognized.

It's all we have and I happy to see that people care about them.

Rachel Varga
onlyfans.com/rachelvarga
rachelbomb.com
twitter.com/rachelbombx
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Rachel Varga link wrote: When I see posts calling the awards the defunct cwma awards,  the buttplug trophies, or that no one cares about the awards I see contempt for the only thing that recognizes legal brothel sex workers in Nevada. Some people have fought so hard to destroy this and failed because they are the small minority of hateful people that want to see the girls kept in their place.

Every winner deserves their award because they worked hard. They brought happiness or fun to someone. Some worked hard to promote the business. No matter what they deserve it.

The page numbers show that people are interested in the awards and that people do see value in what we do. There will always be people that hate everything, that wake everyday miserable at their own existence. They are not the majority here and the awards prove that people want to see us recognized.

Rachel Varga
onlyfans.com/rachelvarga
rachelbomb.com
twitter.com/rachelbombx
I wouldn't say people don't care. I just think some people take them too seriously, and get all butt hurt when their favorite girl doesn't win.

Every year someone feels the need  to bitch about the results.  There were even some years where there were supposedly proven allocations of cheating that were later proven true.

So its not really a question of do people care about the awards. The question is why do some people get so damn butt hurt when their favorite girl doesn't win the top prize? The awards are supposed to be for fun, and every year some people forget that.

For the girls that actually follow the awards the only thing they should remember is if they get nominated that means at least one person truly appriciates them that should be all that truly matters.
Last edited by Ironman on Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

Rachel Varga link wrote: When I see posts calling the awards the defunct cwma awards,  the buttplug trophies, or that no one cares about the awards I see contempt for the only thing that recognizes legal brothel sex workers in Nevada. Some people have fought so hard to destroy this and failed because they are the small minority of hateful people that want to see the girls kept in their place.

Rachel Varga
onlyfans.com/rachelvarga
rachelbomb.com
twitter.com/rachelbombx
Rachel please dont take what I said as any form of disrespect. It want meant to reference my interest, and only sarcasm... Bang
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

Ironman link wrote: I wouldn't say people don't care. I just think some people take them too seriously, and get all butt hurt when their favorite girl doesn't win.

Every year someone feels the need  to bitch about the results.  There were even some years where there were supposedly proven allocations of cheating that were later proven true.

So its not really a question of do people care about the awards. The question is why do some people get so damn butt hurt when their favorite girl doesn't win the top prize? The awards are supposed to be for fun, and every year some people forget that.

For the girls that actually follow the awards the only thing they should remember is if they get nominated that means at least one person truly appriciates them that should be all that truly matters.

I think whenever you have an award people are going to have different viewpoints on the "value" or meaningfulness of the award no different than different MVP awards in sports, grammys or whatever else is out there.

On one hand I can say somewhat that I don't find the awards meaningful as any lady I vote for has never made it to the finals and I've come to realize that it's likely that a certain circle of people are the ones choosing the finalists and winners and maybe even collaborating to do so. On the other hand, I honestly don't care and will still vote/nominate a lady I think is deserving who I have actually partied with regardless of the outcome. I think most can agree that in general recognition is good and well deserved, but as to the award being meaningful I'm sure it is for some and not so much for others but I don't see why that matters.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Ironman link wrote: I wouldn't say people don't care. I just think some people take them too seriously, and get all butt hurt when their favorite girl doesn't win.

When I said people don't care I am referencing the opinion of the person that tried to shut them down because his hatred of me consumed him to the point of interfering in my personal life. Trying to gey me fired is trying to hurt me on a personal level. I never contacted his job or church to let them know he ran a prostitution site. So it wasn't about the general public. It was just about one man's hate.

Rachel Varga
onlyfans.com/rachelvarga
rachelbomb.com
twitter.com/rachelbombx
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Dirk Diggler link wrote:
I think whenever you have an award people are going to have different viewpoints on the "value" or meaningfulness of the award no different than different MVP awards in sports, grammys or whatever else is out there.

On one hand I can say somewhat that I don't find the awards meaningful as any lady I vote for has never made it to the finals and I've come to realize that it's likely that a certain circle of people are the ones choosing the finalists and winners and maybe even collaborating to do so. On the other hand, I honestly don't care and will still vote/nominate a lady I think is deserving who I have actually partied with regardless of the outcome. I think most can agree that in general recognition is good and well deserved, but as to the award being meaningful I'm sure it is for some and not so much for others but I don't see why that matters.
I will say that as a person that knows many people really well in the community and talk many extensively I don't think there is any collaboration. Probably some people talk but I don't think it's anything major.

As a courtesan I get to know people really well and I know who knows who, which clique they are in, who likes who and who hates who. I know what kind of things people and groups are up to. Most of it is pretty normal stuff. There are just s few of what I call disruptors that feed on chaos but they are walled off by most and can't see it.

I don't see any major collaboration personally. Will there be for the atf coy? Oh yeah, and I'm watching for it.

Rachel Varga
onlyfans.com/rachelvarga
rachelbomb.com
twitter.com/rachelbombx
firefighter
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lpinawards

Post by firefighter »

Dirk Diggler link wrote:

Registered voters cast ballots that are sent to all committee members simultaneously; the ballots are counted by the individual committee members and the results compared to make certain each vote counter's figures match.  Otherwise, there's a recount to determine the discrepancy until the figures coincide.  There is no collaboration between committee members, and counting of ballots is the single factor to decide finalists and the winner of each category.

There was a smear campaign initiated by the other forum administrator to immorally and unethically discredit Rachel Varga during the 2016 contest but it failed.  That administrator is a dictatorial and vindictive individual who would take revenge against or attempt to destroy anyone who refused to back down and submit to his demands.  That same administrator had another private board where members may have collaborated to promote certain candidates but it's no longer in operation.

ECE and the other forum administrator attempted to control the 2014 and 2016 contests respectively but both efforts failed.  Members of that defunct forum may have attempted to counter ECE's plan to control the 2014 contest; unfortunately, that purported action resulted detrimentally toward one of the COY finalists.  Currently registered voters may discuss their candidates with one another but there has not been a concerted effort to control the contest since 2016.  However, when devious people attempt to take control the results are harmful regardless of whether they were successful in achieving their objective.

NRA Benefactor Member
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

In the chance I’m being misunderstood I want to be clear that I don’t think any unfair or underhanded is happening when voting or selection of award winners takes place. I’m just of the opinion that there is a certain circle of mongers/voters/longtime brothel goers or what have you that have established favorites when it comes to houses and ladies and vote accordingly and often the same. Given the small pool of voters, their vote as a whole is decisive and can and does determine outcomes and that’s it.

It’s up to each individual voter to decide if their vote matters or is meaningful or not given the likelihood of their nominated lady not advancing and if that fact disenfranchises them from the process or not. Personally I’ll continue to nominate a lady I feel is deserving, but I never vote for someone I haven’t partied with. I’m also not voting for the new award nominees when all “non active” COY winners are excluded from the process, but that’s just me.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Dirk,

I understood. I didn't think you were saying anything was going in.

Firefighter,

That was a nightmare. When you think about it. He went outside of the brothelworld and into my personal life by trying to get me fired which could have caused me great financial harm. What if I couldn't make house or car payments. All because he couldn't be the king and a woman wouldn't take his shit. Anything done to hurt a lady financially is unethical and he is right there up with Pat as far as I'm concerned.

Rachel Varga
onlyfans.com/rachelvarga
rachelbomb.com
twitter.com/rachelbombx
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Dirk Diggler link wrote:
...Given the small pool of voters, their vote as a whole is decisive and can and does determine outcomes and that’s it....
The voter pool is small.  However the "clique" voter pool is much smaller.  If they were effective, we would not have had a tie for COY one year.
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

MrTShirt link wrote: The voter pool is small.  However the "clique" voter pool is much smaller.  If they were effective, we would not have had a tie for COY one year.

I disagree but it doesn’t really matter. The point is that people are going to have varying opinions on any award and I don’t see what the problem is with that or why everything becomes so personal here when someone has a different viewpoint.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Rachel Varga link wrote: When I said people don't care I am referencing the opinion of the person that tried to shut them down because his hatred of me consumed him to the point of interfering in my personal life. Trying to gey me fired is trying to hurt me on a personal level. I never contacted his job or church to let them know he ran a prostitution site. So it wasn't about the general public. It was just about one man's hate.

Rachel Varga
onlyfans.com/rachelvarga
rachelbomb.com
twitter.com/rachelbombx
I must have missed that whole thing I'm sorry you had to deal with all that Miss Rachel.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Ironman link wrote: I must have missed that whole thing I'm sorry you had to deal with all that Miss Rachel.
You probably just don’t remember.

We could have more voters but Q doesn’t give a shit about the ladies. His recent posts extoll his sexism and objectification of women. What’s really sad is one of his recent posts is directed squarely at me and this site as a reason to perpetuate his sexism. It’s not my fault that he can’t get over it.

Now comes the post where that evil Rachel is bullying him and he’s gonna get a lawyer for defamation. Rachel called him names and it’s going to damage his reputation. The reputation of an anonymous screen name. My name is a brand and can be damaged financially. His is just some anonymous guy sitting behind a computer.

Rachel Varga
rachelbombx@outlook.com
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

I shouldn't get off topic again. if I want to talk about it I will open a new post. Sorry FF
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Dirk,

I understood. I didn't think you were saying anything was going in.

Firefighter,

That was a nightmare. When you think about it. He went outside of the brothelworld and into my personal life by trying to get me fired which could have caused me great financial harm. What if I couldn't make house or car payments. All because he couldn't be the king and a woman wouldn't take his shit. Anything done to hurt a lady financially is unethical and he is right there up with Pat as far as I'm concerned.

Rachel Varga
onlyfans.com/rachelvarga
rachelbomb.com
twitter.com/rachelbombx
wow wtf.... why ppl like that blows me away...mind boggling. > :(
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Banginit link wrote: wow wtf.... why ppl like that blows me away...mind boggling. > :(

He " jacked " with some other people too.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

Cobia link wrote:

He " jacked " with some other people too.
F-k-n dick
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Banginit link wrote: F-k-n dick
You have no idea. The history is deep and caked with a lot of turd.