Newbies

Everything about the brothel life is here.
mystic24
Noob
Noob

Newbies

Post by mystic24 »

I have a question for the girls and/or previous clients. What tips do you have for someone’s first time? I’ll obviously be polite and clean/showered. I guess I’m looking more for some pro-tips/advice or things that would help make sure my first experience is great. I would also like to add, I know the brothels are closed right now but I am planning on visiting eventually when I can. Thanks in advance!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

There are all types of ladies.  Don't worry about it, just go in and have a seat and all sorts of good things will happen.  You don't have to do anything .  Just enjoy.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

First decide where you want to go ( which brothel) Then take the amount of money you think is fair × that by at least 4 then once you arrive Ennie Meany Miney Moe! Everything else once you get in the actual building. Piece of Cake dude!? You got this!?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

We were new in February 2020, our first and only visit (pandemic time).  Here are recommendations..

1.  Go where you will be relaxed... many houses are lineup houses, others are more socialize at the bar type places.  We didn't like the idea of a lineup because we needed to talk out some of the anxiety.  When someone is lined up, we were afraid we wouldn't like the person we picked but, feel pressured into having sex with them.

2. Negotiations can be easy or difficult.  Chicago Bob gave us some good advice... I want to spend XXXX for an hour, what are your rules.  That's pretty simple.  Instead of listing a laundry list of do's and don'ts.. we let the girl say what she wouldn't do.  Not to be crass but, most would say no anal or no S&M.. some girls might not like kissing.  If that's not okay, choose another lady to talk to.

3.  We've heard that most houses have ladies that work with most budgets but, we went to Dovetail in Carlin for our first visit and Mona's / Inez in Elko for our second stop.  The reason was that the rates were not set but, kind of set so... negotiations were minimal and stress free.  We knew what to budget.  Also, Dovetail was super chill.  Santana hung out with us for 2 hours just chatting and calming our nerves.  Whatever you do don't go to starbucks and get your heart rate up like these dumb asses did ;D

4. Have a drink to calm yourself down and time to talk.  Don't get drunk, not even really buzzed.

5. We heard from others that the best tip is repeat business.. negotiate the price of the party and include your tip in that amount.  The only tip we gave was to Santana because she literally talked to us for 2 1/2 hours.. gave her a $100 tip which she was surprised about.  So, to tip all the ladies we spent time with.. we plan to see them again!

Email us or message us with any questions, anything at all  :)   Florida Couple
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Phoenix link wrote: We were new in February 2020, our first and only visit (pandemic time).  Here are recommendations..

1.  Go where you will be relaxed... many houses are lineup houses, others are more socialize at the bar type places.  We didn't like the idea of a lineup because we needed to talk out some of the anxiety.  When someone is lined up, we were afraid we wouldn't like the person we picked but, feel pressured into having sex with them.

2. Negotiations can be easy or difficult.  Chicago Bob gave us some good advice... I want to spend XXXX for an hour, what are your rules.  That's pretty simple.  Instead of listing a laundry list of do's and don'ts.. we let the girl say what she wouldn't do.  Not to be crass but, most would say no anal or no S&M.. some girls might not like kissing.  If that's not okay, choose another lady to talk to.

3.  We've heard that most houses have ladies that work with most budgets but, we went to Dovetail in Carlin for our first visit and Mona's / Inez in Elko for our second stop.  The reason was that the rates were not set but, kind of set so... negotiations were minimal and stress free.  We knew what to budget.  Also, Dovetail was super chill.  Santana hung out with us for 2 hours just chatting and calming our nerves.  Whatever you do don't go to starbucks and get your heart rate up like these dumb asses did ;D

4. Have a drink to calm yourself down and time to talk.  Don't get drunk, not even really buzzed.

5. We heard from others that the best tip is repeat business.. negotiate the price of the party and include your tip in that amount.  The only tip we gave was to Santana because she literally talked to us for 2 1/2 hours.. gave her a $100 tip which she was surprised about.  So, to tip all the ladies we spent time with.. we plan to see them again!

Email us or message us with any questions, anything at all  :)   Florida Couple
Numbers 1,2, 3, and 4 are good.

Number 5 Tips

Okay, so you hear that repeat business is the best tip. I totally disagree. That is a way for people to just not pay a tip at all. That is an age-old tactic. That is not a tip.

This is not for Phoenix this is for those spreading that bs. If you want to tip after a party that is fine but holding the tip over her head with a promise of repeat business is bs and you know it. If she did a good job and you want to tip then you tip her for the service she provided then. Tip her or don't.

Think about this. Are you going to tell her, "I'm not giving you a tip but you were so good I will come back and that will be your tip."? Of course not. So how does she know that your repeat business is the form of a tip? Are you paying more to make up for the tip? How does she know your repeat was your tip? She doesn't and no one tells her that. A tip is for services at the time so the person knows they did a great job then because they will not know weeks later. We get repeats and business all the time. If you do not come back I wouldn't know it was because of bad service. Maybe you see a lot of girls. Maybe you never come back.

It's like you assume that her business will fail or that you not repeating will actually hurt her business. I do not make the bulk of my money from people here and I have never heard anyone talk about doing this except for people that are in the brothel circle.

I dare anyone to tell the girl that her tip is that you will come back and see her again. Hahahah.

Don't play that repeat party tip game. We aren't donkeys so don't try to lead us with a carrot. It's insulting.

No other business on this planet works like this.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

mystic24 link wrote: I have a question for the girls and/or previous clients. What tips do you have for someone’s first time? I’ll obviously be polite and clean/showered. I guess I’m looking more for some pro-tips/advice or things that would help make sure my first experience is great. I would also like to add, I know the brothels are closed right now but I am planning on visiting eventually when I can. Thanks in advance!
You already have it figured out my friend. Be clean and polite, set your budget, and relax as much as possible, and have fun. Every lady is different and if you do not jell, they usually get it but if not then just ask, "Can you introduce me to your friend over there." or maybe some guys here have some ways to transition to another girl if you want to. If so please post how you switch to another girl if there is no chemistry.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Not trying to bust your balls so hard guys.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Numbers 1,2, 3, and 4 are good.

Number 5 Tips

Okay, so you hear that repeat business is the best tip. I totally disagree. That is a way for people to just not pay a tip at all. That is an age-old tactic. That is not a tip.

This is not for Phoenix this is for those spreading that bs. If you want to tip after a party that is fine but holding the tip over her head with a promise of repeat business is bs and you know it. If she did a good job and you want to tip then you tip her for the service she provided then. Tip her or don't.

Think about this. Are you going to tell her, "I'm not giving you a tip but you were so good I will come back and that will be your tip."? Of course not. So how does she know that your repeat business is the form of a tip? Are you paying more to make up for the tip? How does she know your repeat was your tip? She doesn't and no one tells her that. A tip is for services at the time so the person knows they did a great job then because they will not know weeks later. We get repeats and business all the time. If you do not come back I wouldn't know it was because of bad service. Maybe you see a lot of girls. Maybe you never come back.

It's like you assume that her business will fail or that you not repeating will actually hurt her business. I do not make the bulk of my money from people here and I have never heard anyone talk about doing this except for people that are in the brothel circle.

I dare anyone to tell the girl that her tip is that you will come back and see her again. Hahahah.

Don't play that repeat party tip game. We aren't donkeys so don't try to lead us with a carrot. It's insulting.

No other business on this planet works like this.
This is good to know.. hearing the other side.  It wasn't ladies that told us this (obviously).  We'll remember this in the future!.  Thank you.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Oh, I know about my sneaky boys. Lol.

Rachel Varga
onlyfans.com/rachelvarga
rachelbomb.com
twitter.com/rachelbombx
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Oh, I know about my sneaky boys. Lol.

Rachel Varga
onlyfans.com/rachelvarga
rachelbomb.com
twitter.com/rachelbombx
New policy... we tip for good service.  Yikes... last trip we were bad guests  :(
OldNick999
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by OldNick999 »

mystic24 link wrote: I have a question for the girls and/or previous clients. What tips do you have for someone’s first time? I’ll obviously be polite and clean/showered. I guess I’m looking more for some pro-tips/advice or things that would help make sure my first experience is great. I would also like to add, I know the brothels are closed right now but I am planning on visiting eventually when I can. Thanks in advance!
I’d like to tell you about my last party when I made my grand return to the brothel scene.

The party I set up was a year in the making. I was putting away as much as I could, and I made contact with the provider I wanted to meet. At the time, I didn’t have a date in mind, but I was aiming for the following summer. We kept in email contact, as well as in social media. I finally had a date in mind and told her as soon as I could. She wrote it in her schedule book and even sent me a picture of it. Deciding on a time was tougher, as I wasn’t familiar with the area.

So in May of 2019, I made the trip. I drove from where I live to the hotel I made my reservations at. I checked in and got settled in. I sent a DM to the lady I was seeing, letting her know I had gotten into town, and I would see her the following day. She responded with, “I can’t wait!”

The following morning, I spiffed myself up. I showered, shaved, put on cologne, pretty much a morning ritual for me. When it got close, I made my way to the brothel. I hit the buzzer twice, as I had an appointment. I let the hostess know who I was there to see. The lady I came to see them came out, and we had our party.

You can choose from a lineup for your first time as I did. Back then, there was no social media, and some of the brothel websites had hardly any information. I basically went in blind. These days, a lot of the girls are on social media and the forums. If one strikes your fancy, reach out. Having an appointment leads to a great party.
Heavy metal teddy bear
tygryffon
Noob
Noob

Post by tygryffon »

After only a few experiences I’ve generally decided on a new rule: start with small parties. Of course, the definition of small party might change based on your situation.

I made the “mistake” of blowing my budget early on longer or more involved parties largely based on social media... while all of the ladies involved were kind fabulous and beautiful - this is no knock on them - I found myself wishing I had spent my money otherwise about half the time. Spend more time with the women that I had the most fun with.

Next time I’m able to visit - hopefully things open back up by the time it’s my turn in the vaccine line - I’m going to try to restrain myself in negotiations to a 1hr party for my first go-round with someone.  If we ‘click’, I’m sure we can book a round 2 :) .

Ive only been to the immediate Carson area brothels though - hoping to hit Mustang and Elko on the next trip out!