New Lawsuit

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Uncle_Duke
Noob
Noob

New Lawsuit

Post by Uncle_Duke »

SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

So annoying when they lump the legal brothels in with illegal prostitution.
If I read the article correctly it even says that illegal prostitution take money away from the legal houses.
Go after the illegal pimps who are trafficking & leave the legal brothels who are not alone.
Gianasshole just won’t give up. How many times does he have to lose?
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

SixT9er wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:09 am So annoying when they lump the legal brothels in with illegal prostitution.
If I read the article correctly it even says that illegal prostitution take money away from the legal houses.
Go after the illegal pimps who are trafficking & leave the legal brothels who are not alone.
Gianasshole just won’t give up. How many times does he have to lose?
It's how things are done in today's USA no matter how many times you fail keep up your lies until you get a judge to believe you.

Than you hope that The State of Nevada will just give in and out law all brothels.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Reinbursing victims means suing for millions for the lawyers because there is no way the earned millions. If she wasn't a lawyer she could care less about women in the sex industry.

Even if she got it declared brothels would appeal and get an injunction. It would drag out for years because of the tenth ammendment. Does the federal government have the right to tell a state they can't have it?

That is one part of it.

Also there are sex worker groups now that are growing and they are taking on people like her.

All about money in her pocket.
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

rachelvarga wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:30 am Reinbursing victims means suing for millions for the lawyers because there is no way the earned millions. If she wasn't a lawyer she could care less about women in the sex industry.

Even if she got it declared brothels would appeal and get an injunction. It would drag out for years because of the tenth ammendment. Does the federal government have the right to tell a state they can't have it?

That is one part of it.

Also there are sex worker groups now that are growing and they are taking on people like her.

All about money in her pocket.
The federal government sure can tell any state what they can or can't do as proven by the current President because he doesn't care if it constitutional. It's all about power and controlling people. The USA is no longer the home of freedom.
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Guinasso is a total ambulance-chasing lawyer, just for religious nut jobs.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

A few years back I actually spoke with Jason and Melissa from Awaken. Awaken had set up a booth at a local mall and were trying to get local community aware of their mission.

I went over and just inquired like a concerned citizen. I was amazed at how out of touch they were with what actually went on in LPIN. They would constantly mix the illegal with the legal industry when citing "their facts and numbers". I hate when people have to lie to bolster their argument for or against.

Anyways, I told them they were going about it all wrong. They needed to focus on one particular owner rather than going off the stories of disgruntled former working girls. They would have none of it and quickly became disinterested in what I was saying.

It was like being a licensed CPA telling someone they are filling out their tax forms wrong but them being a know it all and saying, "I'm fine, we always do it this way."

I wouldn't worry, sure they haven't changed their ways of ending Nevada's brothels.
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

Hmmm... the cockroaches crawled out from the sewers again, eh?
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

Slednx wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:24 pm A few years back I actually spoke with Jason and Melissa from Awaken. Awaken had set up a booth at a local mall and were trying to get local community aware of their mission.

I went over and just inquired like a concerned citizen. I was amazed at how out of touch they were with what actually went on in LPIN. They would constantly mix the illegal with the legal industry when citing "their facts and numbers". I hate when people have to lie to bolster their argument for or against.

Anyways, I told them they were going about it all wrong. They needed to focus on one particular owner rather than going off the stories of disgruntled former working girls. They would have none of it and quickly became disinterested in what I was saying.

It was like being a licensed CPA telling someone they are filling out their tax forms wrong but them being a know it all and saying, "I'm fine, we always do it this way."

I wouldn't worry, sure they haven't changed their ways of ending Nevada's brothels.

But the way things are today with all the so-called (woke) You never know all it takes is one judge to cause trouble and the State to give in and outlaw brothels. I really don't think there are many in Carson City who a willing to stand up and say they are for legal sex for cash. And there is definitely no one in Carson City willing to do what is right by expanding the legal system. Make that legal system better and an income source for the state and go after all the illegal street pimps.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

For a minute after last lawsuit, the brothels formed some kind of group to represent themselves. It was started by Hof.

Now, Hof has passed away, the two main working girls who were spokewomen for the group no longer work for Moundhouse. The Mustang owner is retired and no longer lives in Nevada.

Hope they are prepared.

If the LPIN industry were smart, they would find Brooke Taylor, pay her a six figure salary, and have her be the official spokeswoman of the industry. There has never been a more well spoken representative.
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

Slednx wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:03 am For a minute after last lawsuit, the brothels formed some kind of group to represent themselves. It was started by Hof.

Now, Hof has passed away, the two main working girls who were spokewomen for the group no longer work for Moundhouse. The Mustang owner is retired and no longer lives in Nevada.

Hope they are prepared.

If the LPIN industry were smart, they would find Brooke Taylor, pay her a six figure salary, and have her be the official spokeswoman of the industry. There has never been a more well spoken representative.

The Mustang owner is retired and no longer lives in Nevada. ??????
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

So, Sled, are you saying Lance is retired and living in another state?

I can't help but wonder which two ladies who allegedly worked at the CR are involved in this lawsuit.
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

Funmonger wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:14 am So, Sled, are you saying Lance is retired and living in another state?

I can't help but wonder which two ladies who allegedly worked at the CR are involved in this lawsuit.

Well he is still listed as a Story County Commissioner.

Now being retired?

He had the business placed in a family trust several years ago.

So no he's not there running the business on a daily basis. But I bet on the brothel license he is still listed as the owner.
OldNick999
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by OldNick999 »

Guinasso is the biggest horse’s ass ever! He is a living, walking joke!

No Little Girl? Right! No little girl wanted to get labeled as a witch, resulting in getting arrested, tortured, and executed based on hearsay, but it still happened, right?

What worries me is the more they pull this crap, it might actually succeed, especially if they get the woke crowd involved. If Nevada brothels get closed down, I will never set one foot in Nevada again.