Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder

Post by SixT9er »

This statement is never truer than in LPIN

I have no doubt that some of the Ladies I find the most attractive in this business others find anywhere from just ok to downright ugly. There are guys who see just about every woman as beautiful and guys who only see a very few as such.

Just another reason to take reviews with a grain of salt. One guy may say she’s stunning while you may see her as less so.

This is also a reason for a Lady to never think they aren’t pretty or sexy or tall or thin enough to make it in this business because no two guys are the same! I’ve seen Ladies that I would think that there’s no way in the world she would not be viewed as beautiful by every straight male in the world yet in just a small sampling I can find guys who feel she is just ok or less than attractive

This goes for guys also. Don’t think that you’re so unattractive that only the Ladies you think are unattractive to you would be the only ones that will party with you.

The beauty of this business is you most likely can be with a Lady that truly captures your vision of ideal beauty
Last edited by SixT9er on Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

Yes beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It can come in many forms. Viewing chemistry scent a certain part of body voice personality or even a simple smile.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
SexyLexieJames
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by SexyLexieJames »

You're right. Everyone finds different qualities attractive. For us its important that we find an attractive quality in everyone we meet! It shows when we aren't enjoying ourselves and I never want to give a bad experience.[/size]
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Lexie James link wrote: You're right. Everyone finds different qualities attractive. For us its important that we find an attractive quality in everyone we meet! It shows when we aren't enjoying ourselves and I never want to give a bad experience.[/size]
I highly doubt you ever give a bad experience! It’s not in your makeup to do so
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Yeah, I'm one of those that sees beauty in most women. When there's that bright smile and mutual respect, I'm easy  :) You can't point to any one thing with all my parties I had this last trip - not ethnicity, height, or even hair color ;)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts