Price Rules Revisions

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Re: Price Rules Revisions

Post by rachelvarga »

I made the rule very simple. Price talk is fine, just don't post any numbers. That's about as simple as I can make it.
Last edited by rachelvarga on Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Guys,

I have been talking to girls about the price talk rules and I think they could be revised. A lot of girls are okay with it but not price guides and specific numbers. I think might be able to revise the rules though. This is a good time to put forth your ideas about the subject of price talk.

Please be constructive.

RV
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Thank ya kindly but I think I will just keep my mouth shut.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

Well, the discussion of price without quoting numbers works OK. As to specific houses being more expensive than others can be left unsaid, as most guys who've been around awhile have pecking order of their own.
Mimsy Were the Borogoves
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Mikey link wrote: Well, the discussion of price without quoting numbers works OK. As to specific houses being more expensive than others can be left unsaid, as most guys who've been around awhile have pecking order of their own.
Yeah I think that can be removed.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

If I've had a great party with a lady, and she's "Monger Friendly," I'll state that most of the time in a review. We all understand that's a certain range and allows each side some reasonable comfort  :)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

I think discussing prices without quoting prices or price guides like Mikey pointed out is okay.  Guys can alway take that to private (PM/email), if they feel comfortable sharing that kind of info.  When it come to reviews, I pretty much agree with FumbleNutts.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I’m good with whatever. I’m sure I’ll join in on a discussion but I no longer share what I pay nor will I in the future.

I am interested to see how a price discussion works without prices being discussed
Last edited by SixT9er on Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Rules??? What are those???

I personally would only steer clear of a lady if I am told she price walked a guy who has told me privately what there prefered price range is.

If its anywhere close to mine and she walks guy X whom I know usually pays like 100 more on average then me. Or she walked a guy that I know pays on average less then me. I would probably steer clear of her unless she walked him for some reason other then price, or I thought he was asking to much but offering to little.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
isurfer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by isurfer »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Guys,

I have been talking to girls about the price talk rules and I think they could be revised. A lot of girls are okay with it but not price guides and specific numbers. I think might be able to revise the rules though. This is a good time to put forth your ideas about the subject of price talk.

Please be constructive.

RV
I'm confused. What is the difference between price talk, price guides and specific prices as far as the "new" revised rules that you are talking about? Is the Elko "Monger rate" a specific price of $400 per hour? What about other price talk, like Sue's and the former Shady Lady fixed posted prices? I remember years back (less than 10 years, lol) Air Force Amy posted and described what a client "might" get for a $1000 party with her at the BunnyRanch. This post of hers was up for a while before they (Dennis?) took it down and rules were made, no discussion or mention of prices. Sonja however make "Sex Vacation Packages" with prices both in the past at Hof's Nye County brothels and more recently too on the BunnyRanch message board. How restrictive is this board going to be? If the girls are independent contractors, shouldn't they be allowed to advertise and communicate the way they want to do it? This is not a house board with house rules like you can only discuss prices at the brothel. I know some LPIN girls that want to know what a client's entertainment (party) budget will be before he gets there, and the brothels themselves might not like it, but it happens. Illegal? Depends on who you talk to, and I don't see many if any LPIN clients or working girls prosecuted for discussing prices beforehand, especially if the party gets legally on the books at the Nevada brothel. Local law enforcement has enough problems dealing with illegal prostitution in the cities and don't want to waste time in maybe getting a case thrown out of court because of illegal wiretapping or whatever to trap the LPIN working girl and client since there needs to be evidence recorded. If a client shows up at a brothel, and for whatever reason the working girl says no and there is no "party" on the accounting books, is that still prostitution? If the girl has the right to say no to a party at the ranch when the client arrives there, isn't her and the client saying yes to the party at that time when both the working girl and the client are in the brothel the final discussion and agreement about prices is made and not when they might have "talked" about it earlier? Some people are internet fakers and have no intention of visiting LPIN so that's not going to stand up in court if they discuss prices.

I've known many girls over the past 10 years at different brothels that charge different prices. Even more recently, like the past 2 years. Is it wrong to tell the guys, either by the guys or the girls themselves, the different prices that they have charged? Understandably some guys look at the cost and place an emphasis on that, for a few reasons. How much to bring, what to expect, etc. Some guys are not picky, and just looking for a "hole" as someone once put it. Specific prices might be helpful to those guys that are just horny and want to get a blowjob and simple fuck and don't mind who she is or what she looks like, just as long as she is accommodating of his need to have an orgasm. The "virgin" guy might fit this profile on something simple he is looking for, but some virgins might be more interested in a longer and more involved de-virginizing party which some girls try to promote. Costs might differ depending on how picky the guy is. Youthful, good looking model type girls might command a higher price, it is what they are used to and can get and they know it. Even Platinum Pussy types of girls can vary their prices if they feel like, I've seen it happen. Should guys think that if a girl initially quotes a price of $2500 for an hour, she is to be price walked and not even given a chance because he doesn't even want to bother talking and negotiating with her? Some guys are picky and go for certain looks in a girl at a brothel, looks that turns him on, and different guys want different things when they are paying for it. Guys are easy, they learned to masturbate with visual images and can get off mentally and physically either fantasizing or not, and some still do but might not admit it. Some guys are picky, and a girl's technique at sex acts can play an important part in brothel pleasure and selection. Some girls are better than others doing different activities. Same goes for guys, any 2 guys are rarely alike even if they like the same "type" of party with the same girl, 2 different people react differently with each other. I'm the same person and all of my girlfriends were different sexually from what I experienced with them. I'm sure they weren't the same when they had sex with other guys, their encounters were all different with other guys. The girls are human and some of them don't act like robots. Fetish parties might cost more along with other specialty parties (role play, anal?) and fuck the GFE parties since there is no agreement between the guys and the girls as to what constitutes a GFE party, but sometimes a GFE party takes more effort on the girl's part especially if a guy is a picky attention hog and wants to take up a lot of the girl's free time even when the guy isn't partying at the ranch. Ah, the time wasters. There was an underage girl pretending to be in the active military overseas that faked out a few girls for a couple of years.

The working girls are adults, and if they choose to discuss prices, let them. The same goes for guys. Some guys have learned the hard way or told by the girls not to talk about the prices they paid with other guys. LPIN is a learning process and you need to find your own groove and since everyone is different don't expect the same from everyone else and what happened with them, both girls and guys. At least allow for any price discussion message privately between the working girls and their clients if they want to, not for public view. If you are going to restrict anything, make the price restrictions just about public posts that everyone can read.
I've had 102 awesome parties so far with my All Time Favorite lady Roxy Gold at Sagebrush Ranch since October 2014 and more future parties planned with her.
I've Had the Time of My Life, Roxy Gold
Remember the good times and create new ones to look back on. Do things in your life that will put a smile on the faces of the people that remember you.
I knew everything when I was younger but I'm still learning.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I,

Discussion of specific pricing publicly is not allowed. What is done in a pm is your business, there is no policing of pms here. Rachel has said that in the past and understands it’s going to happen

Regarding Ladies openly discussing pricing in public it doesn’t matter if the Lady wants to or not no matter how grey the area is if the house she works at doesn’t allow it. Since every house out there seems to not allow price talk outside their walls she could be risking her job if she did

To address a couple other pricing points you brought up.
The Monger rate is an open secret. To the best of my knowledge Louis has never posted that rate himself. He always says to contact him about it.
Sonja’s Sex packages: She posted a price for the entire package that includes things beyond sex. She did not post a specific amount of that going for sex or how much sex time you receive in the package.

Posts such as “Bethany Blowjob charged $1000/hr” are unacceptable posts from my understanding
Last edited by SixT9er on Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
isurfer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by isurfer »

Should a working girl in LPIN be allowed to post publicly a general menu and price guide or range for the different activities and services that she personally offers even if the house or other girls she works at or with doesn't like it? Is this board going to take the similar house's attitude of no posting of prices from a negotiation house? As clients, should we decide how the independent contractors want to advertise their business? You are probably not going to get 100% agreement will all the ladies either, some have and might want to post prices and buck against the system.
I've had 102 awesome parties so far with my All Time Favorite lady Roxy Gold at Sagebrush Ranch since October 2014 and more future parties planned with her.
I've Had the Time of My Life, Roxy Gold
Remember the good times and create new ones to look back on. Do things in your life that will put a smile on the faces of the people that remember you.
I knew everything when I was younger but I'm still learning.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

I don't think there is a solution.

Start with whatever the girls feel comfortable with.  Then let the guidelines evolve from there.

One girl I did a house tour with wouldn't even talk pricing unless I was more serious about a party.  I concluded she was pricey.  Her profile implied the same.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

MrTShirt link wrote: I don't think there is a solution.

Start with whatever the girls feel comfortable with.  Then let the guidelines evolve from there.

One girl I did a house tour with wouldn't even talk pricing unless I was more serious about a party.  I concluded she was pricey.  Her profile implied the same.

You should have told her if she gave you a 30 percent discount.You would give her a free T-shirt??
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Ironman link wrote:
You should have told her if she gave you a 30 percent discount.You would give her a free T-shirt??
Well, now that you mention that....

I did give her a free t-shirt.  It had a picture of a tiger on it with a caption of "Hug a Pussycat".

I told her I should have made the caption say "Huggable Pussy".
TC
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by TC »

Personally, I think keeping prices out of the public discussion boards helps keep things peaceful.

However, a menu without specific prices is fine (in my opinion). If a lady indicates activities that are associated with budget conscious clients, my assumption that those activities are probably three figure numbers. If that attracts business, it can be worked out in PM or in person. Everybody wins.
Last edited by TC on Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

isurfer link wrote: Should a working girl in LPIN be allowed to post publicly a general menu and price guide or range for the different activities and services that she personally offers even if the house or other girls she works at or with doesn't like it? Is this board going to take the similar house's attitude of no posting of prices from a negotiation house? As clients, should we decide how the independent contractors want to advertise their business? You are probably not going to get 100% agreement will all the ladies either, some have and might want to post prices and buck against the system.
Well first off if a lady puts any price up it could be seen as soliciting so that will never change. I think you are going way too deep into this. A lot of people are.

It's not about what ladies you avoid and it's not about whether or not girls can post prices.

It is simply about what should be allowed that doesn't hurt girls business.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

I think it's pretty obvious how this should work. Don't quote any actual number and there will be no price guides. If you want to talk about that then that is what private messaging is for.

See how easy that was?