What criteria do you use for final COY vote?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

What criteria do you use for final COY vote?

Post by SixT9er »

Is it for a “Lifetime Achievement”?

Is it for a Lady who gives great parties?

A Lady who is active on the boards?

A Lady who goes beyond just giving parties but Answers questions and try’s to connect with the clients both in person and through electronic means?

Did you have to have partied with her?

A Lady who you think should represent LPIN for the upcoming year?
Last edited by SixT9er on Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
isurfer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by isurfer »

It's a popularity contest.
1. This year it was easy for me, my ATF Roxy Gold got my vote.
2. In previous years, if I had a favorite lady that I had partied with multiple times that was in the final round of voting, she would get my vote.
3. If I only had one good party with a lady of the finalists named, she would get my vote.
4. If I never had a party with a COY finalist, I would pick one that I had met in person and liked their personality.
5. If I never met any COY finalist I would evaluate what others have said about her and her online presence and see if I can decide on one, if I choose to vote at all.
I've had 102 awesome parties so far with my All Time Favorite lady Roxy Gold at Sagebrush Ranch since October 2014 and more future parties planned with her.
I've Had the Time of My Life, Roxy Gold
Remember the good times and create new ones to look back on. Do things in your life that will put a smile on the faces of the people that remember you.
I knew everything when I was younger but I'm still learning.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Not for me, I try and base it on the given year but admit I have a memory so some past things do filter in

Yes by personal experience or reputation

It helps as I like to see their personality if possible

A Lady who goes beyond just giving parties but Answers questions and try’s to connect with the clients both in person and through electronic means?
A big factor especially if I haven’t partied with her. A Lady who makes connections and communicates is important

No but prefer that I have and have the Last 3 Winners prior to their wins

Yes to a mild extent, I’d like her to be around for others to get to know her and see why she won
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

No

Yes

No

No

Yes, my personal rule, but in the final round if none's there I'll go with trusted Monger's suggestions. I've partied with 4 of the 5 this year, so no problem.

No
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Can she put up with my 26 incher?

Can she dodge all the huffing and puffing from Q?
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

That 26 incher sure gets in the middle of everything.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

[move]Whatever your criteria, if you're registered, vote for the lady and brothel of your choice![/move]
Mimsy Were the Borogoves
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

This year was a Tough Vote for Me as Both of the Ladies I knew well were Victoria From the Mustang  and Roxy at the Dovetail . Both give great Parties and both are underrated IMHO .. So That Made it Tougher than Usual . Does the Lady Give a Great Party and makes Sure that The Client is well Taken care of before and after the Party  . That is what I go By .. To each Person there own Measuring stick on what makes a Lady COY worthy .
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

In the preliminary round most of the time I had to have actually booked with them.
In the final round I needed some other reason to vote if I didn't know any of the finalist. Or I wouldn't vote in  the final round . Leaning towards not voting in this round. But I might change my mind.

Last year I was leaning toward not voting at all.

But a chance brief meeting with Rachel in December of 2016 about 4 months before last years voting began caused me to change my mind. So even though I didn't book with her that night she made a strong enough in person impression. That I went against my normal preliminary round voting criteria. Then since she advanced to the final round I voted for her again.

As for this year I again was leaning towards not voting and starting the clock on me dropping off the Voters list.

But then someone I knew got nominated. So even if I don't vote in this round because I voted in the last round guess you alls stuck with me being on the voters list at least through 2020.?

If I vote at all in this round. It will have to be Victoria by default she is the only one on the list I ever met in person.

But I don't know if I will or not.

Are brief interaction waa several years ago and lasted all of about 60 seconds.  We exchanged a very brief hello. I had just got there and had to pee. 9 times out of 10 when I first walk into a brothel it don't matter which one I need to piss within the first 2 or 3 minutes.??
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Tiffany Bank$
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Tiffany Bank$ »

wayne208 link wrote: This year was a Tough Vote for Me as Both of the Ladies I knew well were Victoria From the Mustang  and Roxy at the Dovetail . Both give great Parties and both are underrated IMHO .. So That Made it Tougher than Usual . Does the Lady Give a Great Party and makes Sure that The Client is well Taken care of before and after the Party  . That is what I go By .. To each Person there own Measuring stick on what makes a Lady COY worthy . I know both ladies personally and I can see why it will be a hard decision ??
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Wayne probably wound up doing  the Ennie meany miney moe selection meathod.???
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.