Lily @ Inez

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Lily @ Inez

Post by Chicagobob »

Just finished another toe-curling party with Lily. I love Asian girls and Lily has been a favorite of mine for several years.  She's got a tight little booty and really knows how to rock it.  Her skill set is a cut above and her party style is fast and furious.  She's like the Energizer Bunny: she keeps going, and going, and going...   
ChicagoBob approved.
It's more about the journey than the destination!
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Chicagobob link wrote: Just finished another toe-curling party with Lily. I love Asian girls and Lily has been a favorite of mine for several years.  She's got a tight little booty and really knows how to rock it.  Her skill set is a cut above and her party style is fast and furious.  She's like the Energizer Bunny: she keeps going, and going, and going...   
ChicagoBob approved.
I bet she loved you long time, my friend  ;D I've not yet had the pleasure, but I'd sure like to try and see if I could keep up  :)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

FumbleNutts link wrote: I bet she loved you long time, my friend  ;D I've not yet had the pleasure, but I'd sure like to try and see if I could keep up  :)
You will NOT be disappointed FN.  I just had Lily for the 2nd time this trip!  She's golden!  Just hang on tight - she's one wild ride!     
It's more about the journey than the destination!
elkogfe
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by elkogfe »

It was great to see you chicago bob.  I look forward to seeing you next time!  Thank you for your reviews and conversation in the bar!
INEZ'S D&D       Monas Ranch        Join Our Team