How Not to Admin

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

How Not to Admin

Post by rachelvarga »

Someone said we need controversy so here you go.

How NOT to admin.

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=29614.msg361361#msg361361

During this thread about the voting system, ChicagoBob said: "I hate to withhold information on a great lady, but as I said on Page #1 I have stopped posting reviews on the other forum because of the new system. '

Q's response: "Whaaaaa Whaaaaaaa Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!  LOL. Hurray for the other forum!  Don't let the door hit you on the ass while you exit with your tantrum!  Others have embraced it and understand it.  Welcome to the minority!  LOL - Q"

This is one of the reasons I left that board. The admin is just plain mean to people. If he doesn't like you this is what you get along with giving out warnings to people that say something that he deems is negative about his board.

You can't mock the minority. They are part of the board too. Some of them posted hundreds of posts over years but hey if you don't like it I guess it's too bad.

Seriously? These things offend him? "Whaaaaa Whaaaaaaa Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Oh I forgot. ChicagoBob is always welcome here.
Last edited by rachelvarga on Mon May 28, 2018 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

You're right. CB didn't deserve that for just expressing an opinion. Pretty classless move on the Admin's part IMO.
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Zylar
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Zylar »

I love this board for all these reason, thanks Rach for making and keeping a civil place for us to discuss our penchant for lovely ladies  :D
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

You know Rachel, you and I have disagreed on a few things too over the years but we always work them out .  It's what friends do!  Maybe someday...  ;)  
It's more about the journey than the destination!
TC
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by TC »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: I am not a fan of any personal attacks or derogatory remarks. Unless they are directed at Dennis Hof. Being he is an asshole screw that bastard.

An ex-bunny ranch girl who I am not allowed to mention due to forum rules recently tweeted a screenshot of her arguing on Facebook that she was choked out by the owner of the brothel while discussing marketing strategies. Controversy + yet another abuse story! Jackpot!

PS good grief re: Q, he should at least pretend to be neutral, and barring that, civil.
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

Very Classy Response..... thank you Rachel V.  I hate Dramma... Life is too short
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

That post is definitely the case study for your topic Rachel. It had run for quite some time and had just been hit by some of us again making suggestions on different ways to post reviews. There was no big battle raging when the post was locked besides the admin post which allowed no debate.
If one of you ladies specifically asks for a review to be posted on SIN I will, but with the exception of posting to help a lady or house that actively supports this community I too am through with it!
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

I wanted to implement something like that. Where only members post reviews and then I realized that it is too confining for the girls. If there are bullshit reviews we all know it and I will remove fake reviews if I know about them. I don't want to make it complicated for them. They can post and customers can post.

SIN is geared around the client mentality because Q is a client. BrothelLife is centered around the working girl mentality because I am one. Nothing bad and it's good to have both. People have choice now.

I would never ever warn anyone for what they said on another board. Even though I am the admin I think of it as us. I am always saying to myself, "what can I do better for the members".
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Regarding reviews, maybe have some girls put together a review form and see what the rest of us think about it.
To me the key is:
a)  What do the girls want to see.
b)  What do the guys want to see.

The bottom line is to help other clients pick who they want to party with.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

The key to good board administration imo is to check your ego at the door and respect others opinions. In addition the moderation has to be fairly administered, all posters must be treated equally regardless of the admins personal feelings about them. This is where the admin needs to have moderators who aren’t just “yesmen”. The admin needs to have people who will tell them when they are out of line and then they need to listen to them. This again is where checking their ego at the door comes in.

A board needs varying opinions to stimulate discussion to be successful. If the admin doesn’t allow this then a board will not survive
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

SixT9er link wrote: The key to good board administration imo is to check your ego at the door and respect others opinions. In addition the moderation has to be fairly administered, all posters must be treated equally regardless of the admins personal feelings about them. This is where the admin needs to have moderators who aren’t just “yesmen”. The admin needs to have people who will tell them when they are out of line and then they need to listen to them. This again is where checking their ego at the door comes in.

A board needs varying opinions to stimulate discussion to be successful. If the admin doesn’t allow this then a board will not survive

Damn well put.......and NO fricken "witch hunts" !
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

SixT9er link wrote: The key to good board administration imo is to check your ego at the door and respect others opinions....  The admin needs to have moderators who aren’t just “yes men”. The admin needs to have people who will tell them when they are out of line and then they need to listen to them.

Q always locks any thread that he is not winning or any thread that is in conflict to his personal views. He always has to have the last word.  It used to bother me until I considered the source. Now, I just laugh.

His locking that thread really speaks volumes. I wonder if he knows how childish he looks? 

BTW, I have mentioned to him before in a PM about following the good advice of his Borgs - he doesn't listen.  [/size]
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

For everyone that remembers our affection for the Rachel / CB "conflict" that use to occur, we just wanted to place this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25QyCxVkXwQ
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

SixT9er link wrote: The key to good board administration imo is to check your ego at the door and respect others opinions. In addition the moderation has to be fairly administered, all posters must be treated equally regardless of the admins personal feelings about them. This is where the admin needs to have moderators who aren’t just “yesmen”. The admin needs to have people who will tell them when they are out of line and then they need to listen to them. This again is where checking their ego at the door comes in.

On another board I was the subject of 2 witch hunts and attacked and had rumors spread about me that I didn't do.  It cost a coupe of friendships and a lot of hard feelings.  Some day I may get on here and tell the "whole truth" of what really took place.  SOME will be very surprised at exactly what their "buddies" did.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Midwest Couple link wrote: For everyone that remembers our affection for the Rachel / CB "conflict" that use to occur, we just wanted to place this here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25QyCxVkXwQ

Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off!  Very cute!  I never considered Rachel's comments a "conflict"...
To me it was just foreplay!  ;D

I can't help but think there may be another chapter yet to come?  Maybe a party review in the future?  ;)
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

I am on a few forums that have nothing to do with LPIN, some as long as almost 20 years. The new SIN is by far moderated by the biggest pricks I have seen. Constant heavy handed shit and actions pulled by these guys. Even cool guys like Cosmo have left because of it. The PM's are even worse, dickless assholes! No wonder Q (CookieMonster) and Borg 1 (Over-da-hill) don't show their face around.

In case you were wondering. Those guys have "QUIT" SIN only to come back.

Cookiemonster quit like a crying bitch, came back as The Mod.
Shooter (Borg 2) quit because of RJ's lack of moderation and then came back as 7-11.
Over-da-hill deletes anything negative about LRN redhead because she sucks his wrinkled dick. Fuck them all
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Noob
Noob

Post by 777 »

Slednx link wrote: I am on a few forums that have nothing to do with LPIN, some as long as almost 20 years. The new SIN is by far moderated by the biggest pricks I have seen. Constant heavy handed shit and actions pulled by these guys. Even cool guys like Cosmo have left because of it. The PM's are even worse, dickless assholes! No wonder Q (CookieMonster) and Borg 1 (Over-da-hill) don't show their face around.

In case you were wondering. Those guys have "QUIT" SIN only to come back.

Shooter (Borg 2) quit because of RJ's lack of moderation and then came back as 7-11.
Over-da-hill deletes anything negative about LRN redhead because she sucks his wrinkled dick. Fuck them all
That's who Q is?  I'm very disappointed.
niceguy eddie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by niceguy eddie »

Slednx link wrote:

Cookiemonster seemed to be active over the years when I took a long sabatical from LPIN and LPIN boards.  I really don't know anything about him.

Shortly after I came back in 2016 I learned that Interested Bystander was recovering from a near fatal illness and had more important things to do with his life.  He needed someone to take over the board, so Interested Bystander wound up handing the board over to Q/Cookiemonster. 

From the looks of that board it seems like it has lost a lot of posters--especially the ladies.  At one time it was more oriented toward Reno & Carson City houses, but now the emphasis seems to be on Elko.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Typical bitch that is Cookie is now saying I am a verified stalker. Can't defend myself, but much like his tactics, he throws it out there , them locks thread or deletes your posts.

For the record, I am not banned from any brothel, including Hof's, have no R.O's or any police report on me. Just more bullshit from him. In his world and some ladies, you are a stalker if you refute a ladies claim or show proof of what they said previously. Just like Sidewinder claimed, ladies like to throw that word out there. I remember Ally James once said I was "stalking" her because I posted something she had said in the past to refute what she was currently saying.

Fuck Cookie, at least I don't solicit lady members who aren't prostitutes for sex. What a douchebag move and shows what a desperate loser he is.
Last edited by Slednx on Thu May 17, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

That board is about dead anyway. I still try to flirt with the ladies on there, but most have disappeared because of his bullshit.  He's driven off most of the regular members too with his rudeness.