GFE can't be bought

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SexyLexieJames
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by SexyLexieJames »

I definitely like your definition!! For me, regardless of the type or length of party, I feel like GFE is inherent in all of them. Intimacy is the key to a good party whether it's a simple half and half or PSE. I don't have the ability to withhold that intimacy or offer a smaller amount of it so everyone gets 100% every party.[/size]
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Lexie James link wrote: I definitely like your definition!! For me, regardless of the type or length of party, I feel like GFE is inherent in all of them. Intimacy is the key to a good party whether it's a simple half and half or PSE. I don't have the ability to withhold that intimacy or offer a smaller amount of it so everyone gets 100% every party.[/size]

Now you have my attention.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I agree that when I'm with a Lady I am not paying for GFE. I may be paying for the sex associated with GFE (Kissing, Mutual oral, Intercourse etc) but the Girl Friend Experience comes from all the interactions involved. From the time we spend chatting online to in the bar to the passion and intimacy we share during the sex. GFE Sex is still SEX and what I'm paying for the rest largely depends on the Lady and what she wants to provide.

The Ladies I consider to have had a "true" GFE Feeling Experience with are very few. In those instances the Lady either likes me enough to take it to the GFE level or is a Great actress. It may be either as has been stated here before guys may think they know what's going on with a Lady but the truth is we don't. I choose to believe they like me and maybe I'm a fool for that, time may or may not tell.

Those few Ladies who have put in the "True" GFE Experience are the Ladies that I look to repeat with and recommend to others. They see the value in cultivating a longer term relationship with their clients. I don't hold it against Ladies personally if they don't want to put that added effort in but I also then don't feel then need to repeat or recommend because they didn't bring me to the higher level the few Ladies that do have.

I've said it before I'm one of those guys who needs to feel they are making a more personal connection with the person I will be having sex with. This takes some effort on the Ladies part. Usually Electronic communication first then more than 15 minutes spent when we meet in person in the bar. My best parties are with Ladies who seem to want to chat with me and be in my presence to the point where when we are in the bar talking I'm the one who says "Lets go back" not her pushing to get things going. Sometimes this happens in 15-30 min other times it may be 1-2 hrs of chatting but the Ladies who don't push I have partied with and often repeat and at minimum recommend because we had a good time together with the entire experience. 
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I guess it depends on the age of the girlfriend...

As I said I don’t consider that I pay for a GFE I pay for sex, what the Lady does above and beyond that for me is what makes it a potential GFE. Again that’s an Experience not reality

And once again this discussion proves that there are multiple definitions of GFE
Last edited by SixT9er on Sun May 13, 2018 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
CoriCooper
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by CoriCooper »

In my case... yeah, I don't think GFE is something that can be "bought".
Whether a gent comes in and spends 400... or 4000... . I am still the same person.  I'm still going to be affectionate, kind, doting... there will still be passionate kisses.  I cannot turn that aspect about me... off.  I get a lot of "you could charge so much more" from both ladies and men in this demimonde... and I suppose I could... but I enjoy the connections I've made.  I just don't see the point in treating someone "lesser" because their wallet isn't as heavy.  Everyone is a long lost lover in my book when they walk into my bedroom.  Its just who I am.
georoc01
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by georoc01 »

The problem is that the term has no standard definition and thus gets defined in different ways to make it into something they can market and sell.

My feeling is that if a lady is able to be pleased during a party, that's GFE to me. And a woman can't sell that. Either the chemistry is right to make it happen or is isn't. Some ladies may be able to fake it well enough to sell their client that they are, but for the real deal, it can't be sold.
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

At the brothels, I'm more or less paying for a "GFE style of fantasy" or it could even be consider a form of role-playing which is not the same as having a real relationship with a girlfriend.  In real life, "GFE" involves commitment and an emotional level that can't be matched in the P4P world unless you're just in a "friends with benefits" type of relationship ...LOL.
Sophia Sun
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Sophia Sun »

Latinas always have passion.
Sophiasun@kitkatranch.com
Schedule 10Am 10Pm.
Sophia Sun, Luxury Courtesan from Kit Kat Ranch 48 Kit Kat Drive in Mound House, NV  89706
Booking Info (775) 246-9975 Press 0
Shift:  Sun - Thurs:  10 AM - 10 PM
                   Fri & Sat:  10 AM - 12 Midnite
Available 24/7 with a 10% Deposit

OUT DATE, OVERNIGHT, VIRGINS, COUPLES, 2 GIRL PARTY, FETISH, HANDICAP, ED, MILITARY & MORE
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

No it can't be bought, but if she is really good at her craft you alls can rent a good knock off of a GFE one hour at a time for the right price.???
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Again Chuckar beats me to it. Dammit!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Yes GFE can be bought in LPIN .. Just make sure to tell the Lady That You cannot Have Sex on the First date no Matter what You try .. Also have a Guy cleaning a shotgun acting as the Father .. Put Him by the front door or sitting in the same room as You and  the Lady . Now that is true GFE experience and do not forget to time Your date as in the real world ..  8) 
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

wayne208 link wrote: Yes GFE can be bought in LPIN .. Just make sure to tell the Lady That You cannot Have Sex on the First date no Matter what You try .. Also have a Guy cleaning a shotgun acting as the Father .. Put Him by the front door or sitting in the same room as You and  the Lady . Now that is true GFE experience and do not forget to time Your date as in the real world ..  8)

That guy sounds like me when my daughter first started dating!  ;D
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

wayne208 link wrote: Yes GFE can be bought in LPIN .. Just make sure to tell the Lady That You cannot Have Sex on the First date no Matter what You try .. Also have a Guy cleaning a shotgun acting as the Father .. Put Him by the front door or sitting in the same room as You and  the Lady . Now that is true GFE experience and do not forget to time Your date as in the real world ..  8)

??
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I had to ask a 6' 4" and 300 pound Guy if I could take his Daughter .. The guy also owned about 15 Blue ticks and Black and Tan Hounds trained for Bear .. Yeah that was Pressure like I have never felt since My First Line up at the old Mustang .. 20 + Ladies in that Line up