Repeat not repeat

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Repeat not repeat

Post by SixT9er »

What do the Ladies do that make you want to repeat with them?

What would make you decide to not repeat?

Why would you stop seeing a Lady that you have repeated with several times?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Want to repeat:  Good GRE and good attitude and "like" sex.

Not to repeat:  Too many rules and does not get turned on at all.

Stop seeing a lady:  I take the 5th. on this one.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

- Provide me with a nice party - where they seem to be into it, and keep to their promises plus may add a couple surprises  :)

- Too many rules. Disinterest during the party. Not fulfilling what was negotiated. Going 100 mph to make me explode quick, and hygiene to name some.

- If I sense they're BS'ing me. If I feel they're using a PA. The parties heading south/deviating (I may give a pass on one, but not two). Raising rates out of my comfort zone. If I've known them for some time, and I still feel like a penis with a wallet. etc.
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

SixT9er link wrote: What do the Ladies do that make you want to repeat with them?

OK shortish answers.

1. Never did figure that out with some of them.

It was probably comfortable knew what I was paying for and how much.

Now with Kas or Whitney ? Sorry like her old stage name better.  Anyway her and I worked well together on a mattress. But at the end of the day I just really liked her rear view.??

Now as for my long retired ATF (Kristine) Short answer I always knew she cared about me even though she has been gone now for more then half a decade, and the door of a return has been closed even though she no longer has any motivation what so ever! To do so anymore to this day usually when I am really down.? She must on some psychic level sense it she takes a moment away from whatever she has going on in her life to check up on me and remind me she maybe gone but she still cares.

I guess that is why she became the ATF in my little universe and why that title will remain in her possession even in retirement.

2. Moving on to the ladies I only booked once all of them were worthy  of another go around. It just never worked out for various reasons.

Best example Belle. It just never worked out.

But I think Belle knows I would have, and still would even now if all the pieces of the puzzle were to ever fit together.

3. Of the ones still active none of them have. Been crossed off the recall list they just are not a priority anymore. Mostly for financial reasons. At the end of the day I need to have enough $$$ to make a deal. I haven't had what I felt was enough since 2016. LPIN as a whole is a luxury to be paid for with money you can do without. I just don't have enough money I can do without these days.

There you go my shortish answers.

You need to set the bar low for me when it comes to short answers??
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

SixT9er link wrote: What do the Ladies do that make you want to repeat with them?

I do a lot of repeats.  Its really not that complicated.. treat a guy right and he will be back. 

I don't repeat if the party isn't up to par.

Sometimes even the best things eventually run their course... that's when I move on .
Last edited by Chicagobob on Thu May 17, 2018 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Just Another Guy
Noob
Noob

Post by Just Another Guy »

I would prefer to find one lady that is awesome and keep coming back to her.
I would assume it would get better and better and she would hold the line on negotiations.

I was pretty naive when I assumed those things, but a couple of ladies seem like that.  Between retirements and schedules, it hasn't worked out so wonderful with those couple of ladies.  And one lady seemed like the opposite.  If I liked the sex and raved about it, then she would charge even more.  There was no further party.
CoriCooper
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by CoriCooper »

Repeats are where it's at!!
I am always so excited anytime I know I have a returning friend coming to see me!  Those who see me more than once know that unless they are looking to change the "terms of engagement"... there's no need to even negotiate again-- just head to the cashier, pay our "usual" and go have fun!!
I enjoy the comfort of repeat friends.... it always makes my day!!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

CoriCooper link wrote: Repeats are where it's at!!
I am always so excited anytime I know I have a returning friend coming to see me!  Those who see me more than once know that unless they are looking to change the "terms of engagement"... there's no need to even negotiate again-- just head to the cashier, pay our "usual" and go have fun!!

... as it should be!
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

CoriCooper link wrote: Repeats are where it's at!!

That's the way it should be.....good for you !
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

My ATF said the best Tip was repeat Business .. And We had Many Parties  8)