Monger Same Room Parties?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Monger Same Room Parties?

Post by Midwest Couple »

Just curious if this exists? We are guessing that with groups of boys that come in together, there's been plenty of times that they end up in the same room.... but what about within the Monger Community?  Have there been occasions where you've REALLY gotten to know one another, while you are each exploring your personal parties with the ladies?  We love environments where there are others around us having sex, and being able to take a break and act as a voyeur or just the idea that you know you're being watched can be a super hot turn on.  Just wondering how often this goes on within the houses, or if it's just not interesting to anyone else  :o
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
Aubrey Huff
Noob
Noob

Post by Aubrey Huff »

Midwest Couple link wrote: Just curious if this exists? We are guessing that with groups of boys that come in together, there's been plenty of times that they end up in the same room.... but what about within the Monger Community?  Have there been occasions where you've REALLY gotten to know one another, while you are each exploring your personal parties with the ladies?  We love environments where there are others around us having sex, and being able to take a break and act as a voyeur or just the idea that you know you're being watched can be a super hot turn on.  Just wondering how often this goes on within the houses, or if it's just not interesting to anyone else  :o
Most houses have rules against multiple dudes having parties with one or more women.

Aubrey is right they do have rules. It's usually one girl only one guy. If two girls then two guys. You would really have to be well known to do something like that.
Last edited by Aubrey Huff on Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I haven’t heard of this happening but I know Armond is always looking to put together an orgy just don’t know if he’s succeeded yet! Lol
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

I better party alone.
I wouldn't want to embarrass the other guys with my 26 incher.