Attraction

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Attraction

Post by SixT9er »

what attracts you to the Lady you choose to party with?

Just physical, features, eyes, ass, breast, smile?

How she carries herself? Self confidence?

Personality/ vibe?

For me there has to be something initially that catches my eye. But really makes the decision that I want to party is her personally. There have been a couple times I partied with Ladies I had no intention of partying with initially because we sat and visited and I liked their personality. They took the time to visit and what was initially a no became a yes. This is why to me A Lady spending time in the parlor is important because there are many guys who don’t just go for a physical type
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Yep....what he said and I am not into the " high roller " type.

My last trip I noticed a lady sitting all by herself that always had a smile on her face.  If I had not already been booked she would have been " asked ".
Last edited by Cobia on Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

I would say I'm an "ass man", but in the end I have to "click' with the lady to take a tour.[/size]
Mimsy Were the Borogoves
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Mikey link wrote: I would say I'm an "ass man", but in the end I have to "click' with the lady to take a tour.[/size]
I think guys have a basic idea of what they want and look for that initially. Once they click with a girl of their type then they are happy.

I understand some guys say it is totally about the personality and not looks and I appreciate their ideas but looks are the beginning.

A guy doesn't approach me because of who I am or what I think. They approach me because they are attracted to me physically then maybe personality comes in play.

It's not bad. It's how we are designed.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk