Does age matter to you?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Age doesn’t really play a factor specifically but I’d be lying if I said I find a lot of the Ladies that are over 50 attractive. But if they get my motor running age doesn’t matter
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Yep, age matters.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Not at all. Good people are good people. Chronology doesn’t necessarily have a hand in that. :)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Right up until April I sure thought it did. A party with a lady I thought might be a little too young blew me away and changed the way I look at a lot of things.  :o

Matters not now, I'll try all ages!!!
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Age is just a number...  8)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

If I'm attracted to a lady and we both "click", age doesn't matter.  8) 
ShyKyle87
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by ShyKyle87 »

If she's old enough to be my mother, that's too old.  Otherwise, age isn't a big problem, so long as she is of legal age.
Wondering if I should change my username to Shyron-Man87
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

If the Lady is older than Me I will pass on Her .. Yes I know that makes Me a Pig but I can live with that  8)
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Yes age does matter I wish I was at least 5 years younger. Body parts?? that didn't hurt 5 years ago now hurt or at least bother me almost every F en day!??

Oh wait my Bad? you mean her.

She needs to be at least 18, and of course Alive other than that if I like the way her butt looks I think I can no pun intended make it F en work at least for one rodeo on a mattress with her.?
Last edited by Ironman on Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

Well, the way around this problem is that I always ask a lady how old she is!

Oh wait bad and tasteless joke, I take it back

Instead I’ll ask a lady how much she weighs!

yup I’m an asshole huh

(Ask any lady, I’ve never asked them anything like this)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Funny thing about this is these days young women look older (can be a bad thing) and older women look younger (a good thing)
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

I am a bit of an ageist when it comes to ladies of LPIN. The sweet spot being 20-30, most often.  It's all right though and something that shouldn't be criticized. The nice thing about LPIN is that you can be as picky as you want to be, choose what YOU like, what YOU are looking for in a sex partner. ?
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Armond
Noob
Noob

Post by Armond »

I am totally fine with pretty much any age of a courtesan, I had some great parties with Mia or Luna, who is very nice.  I also enjoy the company of ladies in their 20s and 30s.  It is not so much age, but as Sportsman and I used to agree on, it is 30% appearance and 70% personality and attitude.  Sweetness and enthusiasm go a long way.  She retired but Angelina Sparks displayed both of these characteristics, right?  Well looking forward to C**** and meeting and partying with nice girls.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Slednx link wrote: I am a bit of an ageist when it comes to ladies of LPIN. The sweet spot being 20-30, most often.  It's all right though and something that shouldn't be criticized. The nice thing about LPIN is that you can be as picky as you want to be, choose what YOU like, what YOU are looking for in a sex partner. ?

Really you go up to 30 now???  Wow you must be getting old buddy. I thought your cut off was 25. Any older they were ready for the retirement home.??
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
NavySteve
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by NavySteve »

Back when I was in my 20's, I thought anyone over 30 was middle age, in my 30's anyone over 40 was middle age, in my 40's, over 50 was too old. Now that I am 68, I look at all the missed opportunities for those young ladies between 30-50. Now anyone under 30 is almost off the radar as I have nieces in their late 30's. I hardly ever felt my age until this one young lady (30 yrs old) at a club I frequent showed me a picture of her mom who was a dead ringer for Sarah Palin in picture taken in a studio portrait. I asked her mom's age (49) then made the mistake of asking her grandma's age (67). I was old enough to be her grandpa. No lap dance tonight even though we had known each other for years. Sometimes it is best to leave those questions unasked. But to answer the  original question, I prefer parties with the more mature ( safer than saying older) ladies although if a younger lady catches my eye, maybe.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

NavySteve link wrote: Back when I was in my 20's, I thought anyone over 30 was middle age, in my 30's anyone over 40 was middle age, in my 40's, over 50 was too old. Now that I am 68, I look at all the missed opportunities for those young ladies between 30-50. Now anyone under 30 is almost off the radar as I have nieces in their late 30's. I hardly ever felt my age until this one young lady (30 yrs old) at a club I frequent showed me a picture of her mom who was a dead ringer for Sarah Palin in picture taken in a studio portrait. I asked her mom's age (49) then made the mistake of asking her grandma's age (67). I was old enough to be her grandpa. No lap dance tonight even though we had known each other for years. Sometimes it is best to leave those questions unasked. But to answer the  original question, I prefer parties with the more mature ( safer than saying older) ladies although if a younger lady catches my eye, maybe.

exactly.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Rand McNally
Noob
Noob

Post by Rand McNally »

Through no fault of their own, 20-somethings have had such different life experiences than mine that I feel as if I am trying to relate to a space alien--and I wouldn't be surprised if they felt the same about McNally.

Another reason I prefer older companions is that women, unlike men, are just hitting their sexual stride when they turn 40.
Last edited by Rand McNally on Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
TC
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by TC »

Female here so I might be in the minority but I prefer older or within 10 years. I'm in my late 30s... I've been married and divorced and laid off and rehired and sick and well and poor and slightly less poor. It would be very hard to relate to someone barely out of high school. I also think I would feel motherly to someone a lot younger, which is the opposite of what I want in a party.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

The Mighty Peanut link wrote:

Female here so I might be in the minority but I prefer older or within 10 years. I'm in my late 30s... I've been married and divorced and laid off and rehired and sick and well and poor and slightly less poor. It would be very hard to relate to someone barely out of high school. I also think I would feel motherly to someone a lot younger, which is the opposite of what I want in a party.
This is good to know.
I have been 19 for over 50 years, so if I need some mothering, I will know who to PM.  :)