Brothel parlor videoing

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Brothel parlor videoing

Post by SixT9er »

Just saw a tweet from Entice Love of the Bunny Ranch posted. In it there are easily a half dozen guys shown that faces can be made out from.
Did they all give permission to have their faces shown in a tweet from a Brothel? I don’t know, I doubt it. At one point the guy walking towards the camera directs it down but as soon as he turns she points it right back up and at him.

Just gave me another good reason to avoid the Bunny Ranch. Their lack of discretion and respect for clients privacy continues and now can be considered worse with all the video now being taken. This also make me wonder how discreet the other Hof houses are which give me pause to go in them as there are some truly beautiful Ladies in them...
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

SixT9er link wrote: Just saw a tweet from Entice Love of the Bunny Ranch posted. In it there are easily a half dozen guys shown that faces can be made out from.
Did they all give permission to have their faces shown in a tweet from a Brothel? I don’t know, I doubt it. At one point the guy walking towards the camera directs it down but as soon as he turns she points it right back up and at him.

Just gave me another good reason to avoid the Bunny Ranch. Their lack of discretion and respect for clients privacy continues and now can be considered worse with all the video now being taken. This also make me wonder how discreet the other Hof houses are which give me pause to go in them as there are some truly beautiful Ladies in them...

Everyone knows that's what they do at the rabbit hut you need to all wear disguise. ??
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Total lack of respect for the customer. Hof don't give a rats ass about privacy.

Show up Chuck looking like Dennis maybe you can get a freebie from one of the Hofettes. 9er could show up looking like Ron Jeremy and he can get a free one too.??????
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Thing is this may only go on at the BR but it hurts the Ladies in the other houses because it raises the concern about any Hof house IMO
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
ColtsFan
Noob
Noob

Post by ColtsFan »

It's not just the ladies filming.  I remember two years ago at the MBR when I visited there were cameras everywhere because they were shooting something.  Later, when I was walking out after a party, there was some random guy sitting at the bar recording stuff with his phone.  Personally, I didn't care, but the girl I was with tried to make sure she wasn't caught on camera both times.
Bigfoot
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Bigfoot »

O great.  I guess I choose the wrong day to visit the bunny for the first time.  I think I walked through the bar right after this video.  Probably be my last visit now.  the irony is they have signs all over saying that there is no videos being taking on the property and then you see this.
Last edited by Bigfoot on Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

SixT9er link wrote: Just saw a tweet from Entice Love of the Bunny Ranch posted. In it there are easily a half dozen guys shown that faces can be made out from.

Just come straight to my room ;)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Wow this is Not Cool in My Humble Opinion  > :(   I am glad That I go to Elko  :D
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

The Mustang doesn't allow it at all. Bigtime no no. I think the atmosphere over there is just different. It's a party kind of atmosphere.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Rachel Varga link wrote: The Mustang doesn't allow it at all. Bigtime no no. I think the atmosphere over there is just different. It's a party kind of atmosphere.
Exactly why I like the Mustang so much more. They respect clients and enforce discretion