Bella’s non Party review

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Bella’s non Party review

Post by SixT9er »

On my way west Thursday I stopped into Bella’s in Wells for the first time. I chatted with Vanity for a bit and then she took me on a tour.

They are currently remodeling the bar area. They had just installed new tile flooring for the most part and only had the bar footfest to do from what I saw. The bar s a nice 12-14 ft long bar of he classic wood type. The tiled floor area is large enough to allow for several 2 place tables and a stripper pole in the middle. I think it will be a great place to hang and chat with the Ladies before and after parties when it gets completed.

The house part features a new wing and the original. The original looked well kept and clean with the only real dissadvantage I could see was having to go down the hall to the restroom to shower as opposed to having a bathroom in room. The new wing in addition to having the rooms with their own baths has a couple specialty rooms.
I left Bella’s impressed with what they have and are doing.

I wish them the Best!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Sounds cool. They should definitely post pics when it's complete.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Chuckar chaser link wrote:
...Maybe Mr T-shirt could make up a shirt to give away to those that complete the visits...
Maybe a t-shirt with a picture of me in my wheelchair chasing several girls around the bed in one of their spacious rooms.  :)     :P
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Six Thank You for the nice review .. I am Now thinking about Maybe heading up there and Say Hi to everyone . Thanks to MrTShirt also  8)
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

The last time I saw Bella, she wanted to wrap my entire head in Saran Wrap!  Something about "a tall horny Irishman with an oral obsession."  ;D
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

Bellas is cool. I’ve had a few parties there. It’s a niced relaxed vibe. The only thing that I don’t like is that creepy doll in the hallway. It reminded me of something out of twilight zone.
It wouldn’t stop me from partying there though. Bellas has always been good to me when I visit.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Very cool! I've not been there in a few years, but nice to hear they're trying to update the place  :) I'm glad you and Vanity got to chat too!
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

Does Bella still own it? I know it was up for sale for awhile, awhile back.
Mimsy Were the Borogoves