Which do you do on Valentines Day

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Which do you do on Valentines Day

Post by Vanityaffair »

Are you romantic? Do you think about flowers or chocolates? Do you think about a romantic dinner? What do you think off when it comes to Valentine’s Day? I think it’s a special day cause it’s my birthday? I have a great day on that day.
XO Vanity
Last edited by Vanityaffair on Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I put away the hard core stuff and kiss a lot!
Happy birthday!  8)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

It's just another day.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
wrb55roscojr
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by wrb55roscojr »

I'd try to be home. But in 30 years of driving. I was never home, on Valentines Day. But was home for my birthday! Then she liked her drugs, and other boyfriends.. I cut her loose!
flagrunner
Noob
Noob

Post by flagrunner »

Chicagobob link wrote: I put away the hard core stuff and kiss a lot!
Happy birthday!  8)
Love it CB!

If I'm in a relationship, we agree no presents and just have an evening together with a bottle of wine in front of the TV. If not, it's just another day.
Lucielove_elko
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl
Website: https://chaturbate.com/in/?track=defaul ... erogialush

Post by Lucielove_elko »

I like to go to some sort of party or make reservations at a great dinner place, but I think a party is a great way to spend valentines day because you can enjoy the company of a lot of people and relax a bit, plus I like hors d'oeuvres.
Email me regarding my upcoming brothel tours & questions about LIPN ranchbabylucie@gmail.com
Follow these links to where I am online, if you dont have an account just make one, they r free and we can keep in touch! : GENTLEMEN:Start Planning your trip to Nevadas Legal Ranches today find Hotels and more on Booking dot com
Wantmorelucie.com
ShyKyle87
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by ShyKyle87 »

Valentines Day? I think you mean Singles Awareness Day.  I celebrate by wearing dark colors (if its a work day, that's pretty much a requirement) and just doing whatever I would normally do during the day.
Wondering if I should change my username to Shyron-Man87
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Oh man! I'm gong to be thinking about you rubbing the lucky Nutts on Valentines/your Birthday  :-*
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

I give her a card and jewelry (that she picks out), and we go somewhere nice for brunch.[/size]
Mimsy Were the Borogoves
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

Since I'm not married or dating anyone at the moment, it's just another day.  Although whenever I was dating, it often involved dinner at a nice restaurant.  8)