Health benefits

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

It definitely helps my mental wellbeing!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Wildfire
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Wildfire »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Is there health benefits to LPIN?
Stress relief?
Emotional?
Psychological?
Exersize?

Does it encourage you to take better care of your health?
Should insurance cover a certain number of visits to the brothel each year? They cover physical therapy why not some emotional therapy?
LPIN and health benefits....?  That's a big no for multiple reasons and I will be nice and leave it at that.
flagrunner
Noob
Noob

Post by flagrunner »

It doesn't make me live a healthy lifestyle because I also take the opportunity, post-party, to have a good drink and enjoy myself. But psychologically, LPIN is vital for me. I don't want a girlfriend or wife, but sometimes I need that release and if I don't get that for a while through normal methods (tinder etc) then a trip to NV does the job very nicely.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Believe it or not, right now it's keepin' my equilibrium  :-\
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

flagrunner link wrote: It doesn't make me live a healthy lifestyle because I also take the opportunity, post-party, to have a good drink and enjoy myself. But psychologically, LPIN is vital for me. I don't want a girlfriend or wife, but sometimes I need that release and if I don't get that for a while through normal methods (tinder etc) then a trip to NV does the job very nicely.
I also do not want a wife or girlfriend, I've had a few and it wasn't worth the trouble! Luckily I am at an age when  sex is not a huge need, but it is nice to have once in a while, and LPIN is the most convenient way to get it!

So I suppose it is one of those things that helps make life worthwhile.
Last edited by billwh on Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

From a couple's point of view, we think the health benefits come from adding that little spark to a relationship that was there at the beginning, but dims so much over the years. 

Familiarity and comfort are wonderful qualities to share with another person, but many people long for the "butterflies" and serotonin & dopamine that's released in those crazy, early stages of a relationship. 

LPIN helps couples to have both, and builds an even healthier relationship as long as they have a foundation of honesty and respect. 
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Midwest Couple link wrote: From a couple's point of view, we think the health benefits come from adding that little spark to a relationship that was there at the beginning, but dims so much over the years. 

Familiarity and comfort are wonderful qualities to share with another person, but many people long for the "butterflies" and serotonin & dopamine that's released in those crazy, early stages of a relationship. 

LPIN helps couples to have both, and builds an even healthier relationship as long as they have a foundation of honesty and respect. 
Right On!

There are quite a few fellows here that are either in a dried up relationship or 'single again'. This is an unnecessary tragedy that the joy of LPIN has the capacity to correct.

It's great that both of You can enjoy the LPIN parties. If more couples would do that, it would, as You pointed out, return that 'early spark' that any relationship needs to survive.

I've previously/also mentioned that should a Lady not want to participate that She could/should bring Her Mate/Hubby/SigOther to the brothel on a regular schedule and 'turn Him loose' for an agreed upon amount of time and just have a drink at the bar and wait on Him. Then, just as They arrived together, They would leave together.

It's kind of sad that MrTShirt's Prostidude Ranch only exists in theory. While demand does drive things, the reverse of the previous paragraph should be available as well. I know I would be happy to take My Mate (if I had One) to the Prostidude Ranch from time to time if She wanted it.

Thanks MWCouple for pointing out the therapeutic value in LPIN.    :)
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

Lee link wrote: It's great that both of You can enjoy the LPIN parties. If more couples would do that, it would, as You pointed out, return that 'early spark' that any relationship needs to survive.
Thanks for the comment Lee.  Our parties are pretty "vanilla" compared to what many of you get to experience, however it does do the job to add back that roller coaster excitement to our married life ride.
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".