What was your first kiss like?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Lucielove_elko
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl
Website: https://chaturbate.com/in/?track=defaul ... erogialush

What was your first kiss like?

Post by Lucielove_elko »

What was your first kiss like? Did anyone have their first kiss at the brothel?
Email me regarding my upcoming brothel tours & questions about LIPN ranchbabylucie@gmail.com
Follow these links to where I am online, if you dont have an account just make one, they r free and we can keep in touch! : GENTLEMEN:Start Planning your trip to Nevadas Legal Ranches today find Hotels and more on Booking dot com
Wantmorelucie.com
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I still remember my first kiss.  It was on her front porch swing - we were both 10 years old.  I even remember her name to this day!  8)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Yep, I remember my first kiss.  It was at my 5th. birthday party and she and I  are still in touch.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
FredT
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by FredT »

13... and that was my first "boobie touch" also......  Ahhhh great memories!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

My First Kiss was Kindergarten  .. A Girl in My Class kissed all of Us Guys on Valentines day  .. Sadly at that age I was More interested in Baseball  :-[  .. Or are We talking Our First Kiss that Drove Us Crazy .. That would have been Seventh Grade Playing Post Office .. I ordered a Box of Stamps and She was Really Kissing Me Crazy ..  Until the Chaperone wondered what was taking Us so Long .  ;D ;D
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

Speaking of Kindergarten, that's when I had my first kiss too. :o  One of the girls in my class had a crush on me and use to follow me around like a fly.  She happened to be the daughter of a family friend, so our families would get together fairly often and needless to say, I couldn't get rid of her. 

One time out of the blue, she came over and kissed me (on the lips) ...LOL ...needless to say, I had no interest in girls at that age and just like Wayne, I was more interested in baseball and whatnot.  Anywho, our folks thought it was "cute".  :-[  I always wondered what happened to her ...LOL.
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

I was 16. The girl's name was Star and she walked up to my friend and kissed him and then walked up to me and did the same. She had just the tip of her tongue out and I felt like a static electricity shock. I have not forgotten that over 50 years later.
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

Well my first kiss was in first grade, her name was Anne Redman, and it landed me in the nurse's office. That morning before school my younger brother (always the dick) had locked me out of the house, so I'd put my fist through a window to open the door, and in the process put a nasty gash on my baby finger. When I got to school one of my friends dared me to kiss Anne, so being the fool I was, I took up the challenge. I ran up to Anne and kissed her, but in the process I managed to reopen the cut on my finger and there was blood all over the place. Thus I learned love can be dangerous to your health.

My first real make out session was when I was 14, with a girl named Kathy.
[/size]
Mimsy Were the Borogoves
flagrunner
Noob
Noob

Post by flagrunner »

Hell, I haven't told this to anyone before.

My first 'real' kiss was when I was 14. My friend had a girlfriend in the next city over and I went with him one day, when I was just discovering alcohol as well.

We stayed until the last train home and I kissed her in the station. It was so much fun that I forgot about imminent departure of the train and we missed it. Had to sleep in the station for 6 hours until the first train of the next morning! I had a smile on my face the whole time though.

Ironically, I never saw her again.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

flagrunner link wrote: Hell, I haven't told this to anyone before.

My first 'real' kiss was when I was 14. My friend had a girlfriend in the next city over and I went with him one day, when I was just discovering alcohol as well.

We stayed until the last train home and I kissed her in the station. It was so much fun that I forgot about imminent departure of the train and we missed it. Had to sleep in the station for 6 hours until the first train of the next morning! I had a smile on my face the whole time though.

Ironically, I never saw her again.
There's something really cool, classic, and even romantic about kissing a girl at the train station!  ;)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

First kiss was with an older “woman” I was 7 she 8. She lived across the street, Mary. We did more than kiss, full on played doctor with required nude physicals!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
ShyKyle87
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by ShyKyle87 »

Haven't had it yet.
Wondering if I should change my username to Shyron-Man87
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Six You Stud You ..  Was her Last Name Robinson by any chance  :o
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

wayne208 link wrote: Six You Stud You ..  Was her Last Name Robinson by any chance  :o
Not Robinson but I do remember her last name
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Lucielove_elko
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl
Website: https://chaturbate.com/in/?track=defaul ... erogialush

Post by Lucielove_elko »

My first kiss was with one of my old best friends (a guy lol) who was so stoned that he was passing out, lols. when I was like 12 years old haha

then My first french kiss was in the back of a van on the way back from some church youth group thingy, with the same guy who took my virginity. He was a total player, and so was my next bf, finally I got wise and started dating the nice guys.
Email me regarding my upcoming brothel tours & questions about LIPN ranchbabylucie@gmail.com
Follow these links to where I am online, if you dont have an account just make one, they r free and we can keep in touch! : GENTLEMEN:Start Planning your trip to Nevadas Legal Ranches today find Hotels and more on Booking dot com
Wantmorelucie.com