“Daddy”

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

“Daddy”

Post by SixT9er »

I really despise the term “Daddy” in this business. It goes back to a very degrading time for the women in the business when they called their pimps Daddy. Their pimps who would own them, beat them, cut them, string them out on drugs and rape them.

This is a disgusting term and the last thing I ever want to hear from a Lady I’m with or considering being with.

I’m not their pimp or sugar daddy. I’m just a guy who wants to spend time with them and am willing to pay to do so.

I would love to see “Daddy” along with the “W” word gone from this business as both are degrading terms for men & women.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

Same here. The term “Daddy” for me refers to a father figure. So if a woman is calling me Daddy during a party, it makes me think of the father/daughter relationship, which is not something I want to be a part of.
Don’t call me Daddy. I don’t like it.
niceguy eddie
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by niceguy eddie »

I hate it in so many ways.
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

now now folks
It is perfectly okay to use the word daddy in this context
After all I have absolutely no qualms calling the ladies who call me daddy “granny,” I think it really endears us both...................
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

HD link wrote: now now folks
It is perfectly okay to use the word daddy in this context
After all I have absolutely no qualms calling the ladies who call me daddy “granny,” I think it really endears us both...................
??
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Daddy does not mean literally Daddy in an literal way. It is a term of affection most often used by a submissive girl or for fun. It does not come from prostitution. There is a whole subculture around this called "Littles". It's not comparable to the W word at all. It's a term of affection and playfulness while W is an insult.

PSA