“Wow that’s a lot!”

Everything about the brothel life is here.
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

“Wow that’s a lot!”

Post by HD »

Now for something dirty.

Girls in LPIN or otherwise used to tell me “wow that’s so much cum” after I blow my load. I’ve heard it a lot. At first I thought it was because I was young, strapping, and that it would be a compliment to the lady in question. You know, like, well, you’re so hot to make me cum a lot, and you’re really good at what you do.

I’m just wondering - aren’t they supposed to say it’s a lot? It’s a compliment men like, the same way every girl I’ve ever paid to play with has told me how hard and big my wiener shnazzle is, right? So...

Have you ever been told you’ve cum a lot?
Last edited by HD on Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

Nope!  :blank:
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I’ve heard it a few times but only by Ladies I’ve seen multiple times who had a previous point of reference
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
isurfer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by isurfer »

Never been told that from anyone, not my wife, girlfriends, one night stands or from brothel ladies. 
I've had 102 awesome parties so far with my All Time Favorite lady Roxy Gold at Sagebrush Ranch since October 2014 and more future parties planned with her.
I've Had the Time of My Life, Roxy Gold
Remember the good times and create new ones to look back on. Do things in your life that will put a smile on the faces of the people that remember you.
I knew everything when I was younger but I'm still learning.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I usually hear that after she screams "look what you did to my mascara!"  ;D
Last edited by Chicagobob on Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

HD link wrote: Now for something dirty.

Girls in LPIN or otherwise used to tell me “wow that’s so much cum” after I blow my load. I’ve heard it a lot. At first I thought it was because I was young, strapping, and that it would be a compliment to the lady in question. You know, like, well, you’re so hot to make me cum a lot, and you’re really good at what you do.

I’m just wondering - aren’t they supposed to say it’s a lot? It’s a compliment men like, the same way every girl I’ve ever paid to play with has told me how hard and big my wiener shnazzle is, right? So...

Have you ever been told you’ve cum a lot?
Yes but  not in every party. I found when it comes to how many bullets you shoot from your gun they are honest.  I have however always been skeptical when they were talking about the size of my gun.??? I just always assume they are trying to be nice.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
The Toffeeman
Noob
Noob

Post by The Toffeeman »

After I have given the lady Popeye style forearms trying to finish me off, I don't think they care whether it is s dribble or a torrent, as long as it is not shot up the wall  ;D

But a compliment on one's appendage is always nice  :)
Just a Brit happy to be in the US.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

One of the nice things about having an ATF for a long time is getting into a sexual routine because of how comfortable you are with one another. Towards the end of our first round, I would let her know I was getting ready to cum and she would tell me to cum on her stomach. I would pull it out, remove condom and unload all over her porcelain skinned tummy. Followed almost always with her saying, "geez....that's a lot!"

PS- if you want to score points as a client and lover, do what I would do afterwords. While she is laying there on her back with a pool of goo in her belly button, go into the bathroom, get a small towel and run it under warm water , wring it out and go out there and slowly wipe her stomach clean.
Last edited by Slednx on Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!