3 Wishes

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

3 Wishes

Post by SixT9er »

The Brothel Genie has come out of her lamp and grants you 3 Brothel wishes.

Wishes have to be Brothel related

You can’t wish for a Courtesan to fall in love with you

You can’t wish for unlimited Brothel funds etc

What are your wishes?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

1 I wish I was as healthy as I was when I was 21 .. Pop all day in those years
2  20 mill so I can Buy Angels Ranch with that Great Pond
3 a normal sized Penis .. I hate it when the Ladies start Looking for Asian Small Condoms when I arrive  :-[
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

Wayne you are funny. Yakimoto company out of japan makes great Condom’s and I use them on almost all clients. Now Snuggies is a different thing.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Well if I cant wish for A Courtesan to fall in love with me, then,

1. I wish for ALL courtesans to fall in love with me!  ;D

So I cant wish for unlimited funds, therefore,

2. I wish for 10 billion dollars with 50% in blue chip stock, 25% in annuities, 25% cash

Lastly,

3. Genie, I wish for You to be free  :)
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

I wish I had a lot of money

Then more money

Then more money after that.

Money can't buy me true love, but it can buy me a good imitation of it one girl and a couple of hours at a time.??
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
ShyKyle87
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by ShyKyle87 »

1. Enough funds to pay for an orgy, or at least a two-girl party.

2. A brothel where clients in their late 20s/early 30s are made to feel welcome. Not just allowed in the door, but welcome.  Too many ladies that strongly dislike younger guys out there.

3. The stamina to last more than 10 seconds.
Wondering if I should change my username to Shyron-Man87
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

1.  I wish for those "no little girls" fanatics and other anti-brothel/anti-legal prostitution groups like them to disappear into oblivion and let the NV brothels continue business as usual.

2.  I wish for a new Tardis, so I'll have an easier time getting to the brothels.  ;D  The old one keeps breaking down and is no longer reliable ...LOL

3.  I wish for another 3 wishes!  ;D ;D
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Dr. Who link wrote: 2.  I wish for a new Tardis, so I'll have an easier time getting to the brothels.  ;D  The old one keeps breaking down and is no longer reliable ...LOL

?? Good One Doc.??
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

wayne208 link wrote: 1 I wish I was as healthy as I was when I was 21 .. Pop all day in those years
2  20 mill so I can Buy Angels Ranch with that Great Pond
3 a normal sized Penis .. I hate it when the Ladies start Looking for Asian Small Condoms when I arrive  :-[
Damn Wayne Asian condoms fit everyone!!!
Vanity confirmed lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

I'll wish for whatever the f e c k I want, Sixty, and that is a nite in the rack with Rachael Varga, when you aren't dominating her. Ha Ha. Just kidding,  bro. I hope to see your sorry ass in July. And all the other nice folks too.
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

1. That every lady in LPIN is enjoying her experience and making an amount of money that she is happy with.

2. That every gent, couple, or lady client gets the best party ever, every single time.

3. To win COY. ;)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

RoxyGold link wrote: 1. That every lady in LPIN is enjoying her experience and making an amount of money that she is happy with.

2. That every gent, couple, or lady client gets the best party ever, every single time.

3. To win COY. ;)
Great wishes!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

RoxyGold link wrote: 3. To win COY. ;)
Well, if you’re marketing and campaigning, then I’ll have to take a bite! I know you’ve been a fave among mongers for quite some time!

Not bite as in like, literally. At least, not til after we book...

HD

grizzly
Noob
Noob

Post by grizzly »

My 3 wishes:

1. To have [member=4]Rachel Varga[/member] [member=541]Shelby Star[/member] & @Carrera for a whole weekend

2. A jet at my disposapol to fly to the ranch as needed

3. For brothels to be legalized throughout the US & the ladies be recognized and not stigmatized
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

SixT9er link wrote: Great wishes!

Thanks! I opted for two that benefit everyone, and one for me to be selfish and indulgent hehe  ;D
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

HD link wrote: Well, if you’re marketing and campaigning, then I’ll have to take a bite! I know you’ve been a fave among mongers for quite some time!

Not bite as in like, literally. At least, not til after we book...

HD

Not really campaigning, I just think it’s swell that people thought I was cool enough to be a part of this contest. :)
RunningSquirrel
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by RunningSquirrel »

RoxyGold link wrote:
Thanks! I opted for two that benefit everyone, and one for me to be selfish and indulgent hehe  ;D

Your third wish benefits us, too, of course :)
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Wishes do come true! :)
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

We'd need more time to actually SPEND any of our real wishes, but off the top of our head:

1 - We wish there were better flight options for us into Reno, Elko, or even Salt Lake City. 
2 - We wish that an unnamed former COY winner, from Brazil, would come out of retirement and find a home in a brothel someplace. 
3 - We wish the brothel financial model would get out of the antiquated system it's been using since the beginning of time. That the clients could obtain information to feel comfortable about "fair prices" & that the ladies would make WELL over the current splits and that the industry could thrive as it should.
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

SixT9er link wrote: The Brothel Genie has come out of her lamp and grants you 3 Brothel wishes.

Wishes have to be Brothel related

You can’t wish for a Courtesan to fall in love with you

You can’t wish for unlimited Brothel funds etc

What are your wishes?
What you talking about all the ladies I ever booked with at least twice fell in love with me.??

At least as for as long as I had enough money to keep returning to them.??

OK fine serious answer.

1. You said I couldn't wish for unlimited funds.

But you didn't say anything about not wishing for enough disposable income to at least consider booking a party every time I am in the area. At present this is not an option for me. I went almost 2 full years in between booking between 16 and 18 because the disposable income just isn't there most of the time.

So fine no unlimited funds just enough to at least consider booking without having to sacrifice something that is probably more important like food, rent, or creating debt for myself just t I get an hour of paid for Sex.

2. For Mustang and all the other brothels to stop attaching a damn Kelly Fare to me every time I have no other options then an uber to get  there.? News flash to all the brothel owners Ubers are not the same as a cab. If I get into a uber I know damn well where the F I am going before I sit down. The driver has no input.? The only thing they are entitled to is the cost of the ride and a tip if I choose to give it. Since 99.9 percent of the time you are taking a different uber back attaching a Kelly fare to a uber is nothing more than a BS?? scam on the part of the brothels because they know some ladies not all but a good portion of them will adjust their price up if they know they are going to loose a percentage to some random Uber driver that 99 times out BBB of 100 doesn't even get there commission because they are long gone, and you are taking a different uber back.  I will also point out some ladies not all but some will avoid talking to Kelly Fare patrons.  At MR in particular it is very obvious because they throw a wrist band on you. Even when they don't though the ranch always knows who the Kelly Fares are.

The management of the brothels know I am right, but they will never change the policy nor will they ever respond to this because then they would actually have to come up with some Justification as to why the Kelly fare was ever extended to the uber and lyft cars.

Which they can't do because they. know I am right Uber and lyft are done through an app they are not the same as a taxi.

Just to be clear my point is the Kelly Fare should not apply to uber or lyft.

I am not talking about actual taxi cabs.

Or that 30 percent that Sheris and CR take off the top for there so called complimentry limos. I am also not talking about private limo drivers. strictly Uber and lyft done through an app. If the driver chooses to accept the ride the only thing they are entitled to is the cost of the ride and possibly an optional tip which can also be done through the app. Enough bitching for now about this.?

3. This wish is actually the most important to me.  It also is not doable. But you said these are wishes.  I would like to be able to travel back in time and get a Mulligan with Kristine on one specific moment in time with her.

No I am not going to say what that moment was not even privately Just that no it was not the last time I saw her. It wasn't even the last time I booked her.  It was more than a year before she retired from lpin I actually booked her two more times after this one brief moment in time. If Kristine were to read this she could probably figure out what I am talking about. It was just a brief moment In one of my parties with her I would like back.

Its not doable we can't travel into the past, but the topic is about a magical 3 wishes. So there you go.?
Last edited by Ironman on Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.