Your Desires

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Your Desires

Post by rachelvarga »

We girls know what you really want. To bang us, which I don't mind. I love being banged and giving blowjobs but please tell us what you want more of from us in relation to this forum.

I wish I had a blowpop sucker.
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

Rachel...  I can only speak for myself. When I was going to brothels, banging wasn't my style. I liked it slow with lots of makin' out (if allowed) cuddling, foreplay & mutual oral (also, if allowed) leading up to slow & sensuous sex. I don't like to rush things...  ;)
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

Prospector Bob link wrote: Rachel...  I can only speak for myself. When I was going to brothels, banging wasn't my style. I liked it slow with lots of makin' out (if allowed) cuddling, foreplay & mutual oral (also, if allowed) leading up to slow & sensuous sex. I don't like to rush things...  ;)
This!!
With some added kinks which I'll keep to myself. ?
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

In relation to this forum..

Fun & insightful interaction regarding the topics & industry.

Some fun silly topics & some real topics concerning the industry.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

We treat the forums and twitter as a way of getting to know the personalities / tastes of ladies we may like to meet in the future for our escapades.  We also like to see how ladies we've partied with in the past are doing. 

I think it's kind of cool that we know Rachel is a cat person.

I think it's kind of cool to know Drew is a Heart / Ann Wilson fan.

I think it's kind of cool to see Vanity's wit and insights... I'm also really concerned about her being in NY at the moment.

It makes the ladies real and not just a sex worker.
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

Phoenix link wrote: We treat the forums and twitter as a way of getting to know the personalities / tastes of ladies we may like to meet in the future for our escapades.  We also like to see how ladies we've partied with in the past are doing. 

I think it's kind of cool to see Vanity's wit and insights... I'm also really concerned about her being in NY at the moment.

My sentiments exactly. Wouldn't have had some great conversations if it weren't for these forums.
Adventure Guy
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Adventure Guy »

Here's my forum desires:
#1 Have many additional ladies participate and post - while I do appreciate the current ladies posting in this forum IMO it would be even more fun and interesting if other ladies posted as well   

#2 Get to know the ladies better from additional info and stories - for example: memorable ranch experiences the ladies had (whether it was client related or not) - something that made them laugh, was funny, 2 thumbs up great, heart felt moment, crazy, shocking, etc.

#3 Hear from ladies and/or ranch staff on upcoming ranch events at least a week or two out (but preferably a month or more) from the actual ranch event once this coronavirus situation is gone
Drew_Ryan
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Drew_Ryan »

You may find this odd, but I enjoy learning about other ladies and gentlemen as well. I love being goofy and being able to do that with other forum members. I think this is a non-pressured way for individuals to interact. I love what Rachel did here and it varies so much from any other forum.
Phoenix link wrote: We treat the forums and twitter as a way of getting to know the personalities / tastes of ladies we may like to meet in the future for our escapades.  We also like to see how ladies we've partied with in the past are doing. 

XOXO,
Drew Ryan

www.funwithdrewryan.com
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Adventure Guy link wrote: Here's my forum desires:
#1 Have many additional ladies participate and post - while I do appreciate the current ladies posting in this forum IMO it would be even more fun and interesting if other ladies posted as well   

#2 Get to know the ladies better from additional info and stories - for example: memorable ranch experiences the ladies had (whether it was client related or not) - something that made them laugh, was funny, 2 thumbs up great, heart felt moment, crazy, shocking, etc.

#3 Hear from ladies and/or ranch staff on upcoming ranch events at least a week or two out (but preferably a month or more) from the actual ranch event once this coronavirus situation is gone
There are several reasons they don't use the board. The first being that they don't even know about it. The second, which I have heard a lot, is that the forums are drama but that's not me, not be mean but that's from years of drama over on the other board. I always tell people that things have calmed down and so on. Brothels don't tell their girls, some discourage girls posting on anything outside their control. They are told it's a Mustang board because I work there, and there are a few that don't like me so they tell other girls bad stuff. Those girls will discourage any other girl from making money so they tell them that both boards are bad, which is not true of course.

The second two are the same reasons but some brothels do post lineups and things. Some brothels are so paranoid about losing any little penny they don't allow girls to do anything except communicate in a way they feel serves their interest first.

Some people probably think I am talking about moundhouse but I'm not. Dennis never said I could not post on sin. He said it was a waste of time.

It's just crazy how much money girls lose by not participating on brothellife and sin. Both have people that want to talk with them.

Also I have never ever told anyone (ladies or clients) to choose between the two and I never will.

So that's some of the reasons. I have plans to do some cool stuff but I have to reach a certain level ladies posting.

Oh and also. For some girls using a forum is cumbersome. They are used to social media apps.
Adventure Guy
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Adventure Guy »

Rachel Varga link wrote: There are several reasons they don't use the board. The first being that they don't even know about it. The second, which I have heard a lot, is that the forums are drama but that's not me, not be mean but that's from years of drama over on the other board. I always tell people that things have calmed down and so on. Brothels don't tell their girls, some discourage girls posting on anything outside their control. They are told it's a Mustang board because I work there, and there are a few that don't like me so they tell other girls bad stuff. Those girls will discourage any other girl from making money so they tell them that both boards are bad, which is not true of course.

The second two are the same reasons but some brothels do post lineups and things. Some brothels are so paranoid about losing any little penny they don't allow girls to do anything except communicate in a way they feel serves their interest first.

Some people probably think I am talking about moundhouse but I'm not. Dennis never said I could not post on the other forum. He said it was a waste of time.

It's just crazy how much money girls lose by not participating on brothellife and the other forum. Both have people that want to talk with them.

Also I have never ever told anyone (ladies or clients) to choose between the two and I never will.

So that's some of the reasons. I have plans to do some cool stuff but I have to reach a certain level ladies posting.

Oh and also. For some girls using a forum is cumbersome. They are used to social media apps.
Thanks for sharing your perspective Rachel.  In addition to what you mentioned (which I agree with) I have another theory of why some ladies don't post.  I won't go into detail except to say from the ladies that do post on this board understand the value it provides.

Sometimes a lady will ask me how they can improve their own marketing/advertising and I mention this board as an option they can use. 

I look forward to seeing some of that cool stuff if the ladies posting threshold is reached.  :)