The Show Must Go On

Everything about the brothel life is here.
firefighter
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lpinawards

Post by firefighter »

Interested bystander has reserved a Picnic location and requested that prospective attendees email ib1@nvbell.net for a headcount & directions.  The Picnic is a definite event on Saturday July 18, 2020 starting at 10:00 am.  The awards committee will be there to recognize and honor LPIN 2019 Awards finalists & winners and present framed certificates & Crystal Art Awards. 

It's unknown at this time if Tamarack Junction will allow the 10:00 am Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday informal breakfast meetings or not.  The meetings are normally held on their north outside covered patio so hopefully there won't be a problem.
NRA Benefactor Member
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

How about a new bean bag game for the picnic? 
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

Niceeee. But I think several people would want the hole to be a little lower in the p@@@y
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

Too much craziness in our world for us to get out for the Awards/Picnic this year.  We'll miss you all!

We are planning our naked road trip a couple weeks after that, and hope the trip reaches its climax with Vanity at an establishment someplace along the i-80, if the good governor allows all the fine ladies go back to work by then.    If not, we'll have to make a left in Wyoming and find naked opportunities in the states of Colorado, Utah, and Southern Nevada. 

Fingers crossed this time works to meet up with you V!
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Anybody else going to the picnic besides Tom & I? 
NavySteve
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by NavySteve »

Navy Steve is ready to make the journey.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

We’re not flying until 2021. 
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

NavySteve link wrote: Navy Steve is ready to make the journey.
Just email IB and let him know.  ib1@nvbell.net
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

Chicagobob link wrote: How about a new bean bag game for the picnic?
Now, you can really call that the "Corn Hole" game.  :o
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
firefighter
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lpinawards

Post by firefighter »

firefighter link wrote: Interested bystander has reserved a Picnic location and requested that prospective attendees email ib1@nvbell.net for a headcount & directions.  The Picnic is a definite event on Saturday July 18, 2020 starting at 10:00 am.  The awards committee will be there to recognize and honor LPIN 2019 Awards finalists & winners and present framed certificates & Crystal Art Awards. 

It's unknown at this time if Tamarack Junction will allow the 10:00 am Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday informal breakfast meetings or not.  The meetings are normally held on their north outside covered patio so hopefully there won't be a problem.
There is no fee for the Picnic; however, donations are appreciated to help offset Interested bystander & Sheri's costs to provide the barbeque. 

There is a $5 per vehicle Picnic grounds entry fee that is collected at the gate by their employees though.

California Governor Newson ordered bars closed for a minimum of 30 days on June 28, 2020, and it's presumed that Nevada Governor Sisolak will follow suit; therefore, brothel bars & brothels are not likely to reopen before August 1, 2020 at the earliest. 

There may have been coronavirus transmissions in bars since they reopened recently in compliance with health safety precautions, but it's more likely that the virus will spread wildly during mass demonstrations and riots where people are not wearing masks or practicing social distancing.  Newson closed bars for a minimum of 30 days, but hasn't banned mass demonstrations during the same period. ;)
NRA Benefactor Member
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

Chicagobob link wrote: Anybody else going to the picnic besides Tom & I?
Wish I could make it. Sounds fun. Prior engagement though will keep me away during that time.
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Chicagobob link wrote: Anybody else going to the picnic besides Tom & I? 
Yup!!!  ;D
Chicagobob link wrote: How about a new bean bag game for the picnic? 
Bring it!!!
Vanityaffair link wrote: Niceeee. But I think several people would want the hole to be a little lower in the p@@@y
XO Vanity

(True  : :) )