Hey Guys! It's Flowers Week!

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Hey Guys! It's Flowers Week!

Post by Lee »

Do You plan to send flowers to Your ATF? How about for the whole House? Easy enough I would think with the internet to find a florist in Reno/Carson, Elko County, Pahrump/Vegas, Battle Mtn. I did it last year - telephone and a credit card - Your there! Yep, I'm flowering again this year too. Wish I had adequate resources to send to every house in the state where I know Someone. BTW- some Ladies consider red to be bad luck - jus sayin. This is our chance to show appreciation more than just in July.  :)
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

The last time I sent flowers to the M. it was a $25 shipping cost. ( from Reno )
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Cobia link wrote: The last time I sent flowers to the M. it was a $25 shipping cost. ( from Reno )
You got by cheap.  I think the flower shop I contacted in the past had a "brothel house price", assuming money was no object.

Do be careful about the kind of flower and color.  For instance, for some women red roses would come from their lover, not from a house client.  You might have to ask, ruining the surprise factor.  Maybe a house employee could provide guidance.

Oh by the way, the recipient never let me know they received the flowers.  When I asked, I got a ho-hum acknowledgement.
Aubrey Huff
Noob
Noob

Post by Aubrey Huff »

MrTShirt link wrote: You got by cheap.  I think the flower shop I contacted in the past had a "brothel house price", assuming money was no object.

Do be careful about the kind of flower and color.  For instance, for some women red roses would come from their lover, not from a house client.  You might have to ask, ruining the surprise factor.  Maybe a house employee could provide guidance.

Oh by the way, the recipient never let me know they received the flowers.  When I asked, I got a ho-hum acknowledgement.
A ho-hum response, because in general, it's not a good idea.  Doing this crosses the line into personal, which is a turn off to a lot of working girls.  You would be better off going to a wish list and sending that for Valentine's Day. 
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

Yes Lee. I do believe that red roses in the brothel are bad luck. Any other flowers are great. I will be back in Battle Mountain at the end of this week.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

When to buy my Lady her favorite flowers and learned they were “Out of Season” ?
I thought florist got their flowers from greenhouse growers so all flowers were always in season. News flash they apparently don’t! Just FYI
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
SexyLexieJames
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by SexyLexieJames »

You can never go wrong with lillies!!! [/size]
It's always nice to send from a local florist and support small businesses instead of the 1-800-Flowers folks. Plus those come via FedEx in a box with no water and you have to trim and assemble the bunched flowers and vase yourself. [/size]
For the Reno/Carson area, I recommend Intimate Designs Floral because their arrangements are always fresh and beautiful.[/size]
CatrinaCosta
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by CatrinaCosta »

Wild flower mixture is always beautiful.
When only the best will do...[/size]
@TheCatrinaCosta | CatrinaCosta.com