I’ve asked this before but...

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Re: I’ve asked this before but...

Post by Banginit »

No I've been on that train.. but if I had that cash I could see takin a lovely like Rachel on a long vacation .  Rent n island pic coconuts snorkel naked n warm
tropics....lol
Last edited by Banginit on Wed May 09, 2018 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

Say you win the lottery.

Would you go into a ranch and propose to a girl to marry you for $X million dollars?

I would, and I’d let my ATF also see other dudes as a provider so long as it’s safe. Presuming they still wanted to work as a sex provider - otherwise, whatever they want, great.

But I’d have to have a really truly honest connection with that person. That’s really hard to find anywhere, whether in a brothel or a real life relationship with someone.

Anyway, I doubt there are women out there that would take me up on that offer! Or if they do, I’d have to get them mailed to order! (I’ve definitely had friends who had!)

HD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TC
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by TC »

HD link wrote: Say you win the lottery.

Would you go into a ranch and propose to a girl to marry you for $X million dollars?

I would, and I’d let my ATF also see other dudes as a provider so long as it’s safe. Presuming they still wanted to work as a sex provider - otherwise, whatever they want, great.

But I’d have to have a really truly honest connection with that person. That’s really hard to find anywhere, whether in a brothel or a real life relationship with someone.

Anyway, I doubt there are women out there that would take me up on that offer! Or if they do, I’d have to get them mailed to order! (I’ve definitely had friends who had!)

HD

I read that nailed to order!  ;D
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Banginit link wrote: No I've been on that train.. but if I had that cash I could see takin a lovely like Rachel on a long vacation .  Rent n island pic coconuts snorkel naked n warm
tropics....lol

Perfect post Banginit as that train has already derailed on me also. Only thing I might be able to add would be to bring her favorite girlfriend along also. Perfection
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
ShyKyle87
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by ShyKyle87 »

I have no desire to get married, so no.
Wondering if I should change my username to Shyron-Man87
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

Crappie1 link wrote:
Perfect post Banginit as that train has already derailed on me also. Only thing I might be able to add would be to bring her favorite girlfriend along also. Perfection

Thx...but I can only spoil one at a time... two would be scary for me...lol
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Hells no! Thst be my money I not sharing with nobody!???
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

No marriage but I would "rent" a gal for a year at a time.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

In a heartbeat but she’d say “NO” so I’m good!?

Then I’d reserve her for the rest of her Brothel life or until she got sick of me!
Last edited by SixT9er on Wed May 09, 2018 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

I like Cobia's "rent a gal" idea ...LOL  ;D ;D 
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

The Mighty Peanut link wrote:
I read that nailed to order!  ;D
You sure nailed that one on the cross

HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

Surely I forgot to mention that I would of course bring it all down to consent - it’s not like winning the lottery means you’ll definitely click with someone. That’s important.

rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

I wouldn't get married for a million dollars but you will get a million dollar party with me. Wait, I already give million dollar parties. Hhahahahha
Zylar
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Zylar »

Marriage is out probably, doubt she would even want that but I would have a hell of a vacation, multi week/month outdate several times a year at least ;)
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Oh no! I've tried that marriage thing.....
I'd party with every lady at every house to see those I'd jive with  :) Then I'd build my harem of Courtesans, treat them very well, fuck 'til I'm broke or die  ;D
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

If I won the lottery I wouldn't ask any Ladies to marry me but I sure would go on a lot of Honeymoons!  :P ;D
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Me get Married again .. Not Happening .. But I can see having some Nice Long Parties with some Ladies .. 8)
Armond
Noob
Noob

Post by Armond »

If I won the lottery I would budget a certain amount and go to LRN or MR and get the orgy going!  8 girls and me
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

I don't know, buy and create a non profit house by letting the girls have a higher percentage? This is a secret trick to try for discounts on my next trip by showing what a nice guy I'd be IF I hit the lottery. It's just like anything else. I can only have som much sex and I can only eat so much steak and only play one guitar at a time. DO some things for other people with the money. Maybe take a few on some trips. That might be fun. I mostly like that one on one thing.
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

I'd buy a an apartment house in Reno and in Elko, so I'd have an excuse to visit both more frequently.
Mimsy Were the Borogoves