Cross board discussions/battles

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Cross board discussions/battles

Post by SixT9er »

Are cross board battles good or bad for the LPIN community?

Several posters on this board no longer post on the other board either by choice or are unable to because of disputes with that boards powers.

Is it good for the board to have this dirty laundry aired? I admit it spices things up and spice adds interest but is it the right kind of interest?

Just wondering others thoughts
Last edited by SixT9er on Fri May 25, 2018 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

wayne208 link wrote: Fumble I would like to Point out that Yours and Crappies are different colors .. You Poor sick KSFer .. 8)  .
Oh how thoughtful Wayne. Hope you are in full KSF training mode now, cause you will need it to prevent the geo storm coming your way in July!! ;D
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Crappie1 link wrote: Oh how thoughtful Wayne. Hope you are in full KSF training mode now, cause you will need it to prevent the geo storm coming your way in July!! ;D

That's why I'm going in June, haha!  :P
It's more about the journey than the destination!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Chicago Bob Hope that You and Fumble have a great time in June ... You will miss the Show in July also ... I am pretty sure that Crappie liked the Show that the Beautiful ladies put on for Crappie and Me  :o
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

wayne208 link wrote: Chicago Bob Hope that You and Fumble have a great time in June ... You will miss the Show in July also ... I am pretty sure that Crappie liked the Show that the Beautiful ladies put on for Crappie and Me  :o
Greatest show on earth Wayne. You need to get in sooner than the 17th, we have some catching up to do.
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Crappie I sorry to say that the 17th is the earliest I can get there .. I should be at the Dovetail at around 6 pm and then the next Night I will be at Inez's to see the pretty Ladies there .. And Yes I might have gotten them some Presents also ..  ;D
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

wayne208 link wrote: Chicago Bob Hope that You and Fumble have a great time in June ... You will miss the Show in July also ... I am pretty sure that Crappie liked the Show that the Beautiful ladies put on for Crappie and Me  :o
I might miss the show, but then again, maybe not  ??? 50/50 chance that I make it in July? But the thought of Geo'ing you gives me extra motivation  ;D
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Fumble it would be nice to Meet You , but I doubt You hang around Elko in July .. Just so Me and Crappie and some others can Geo You and Chicago Bob sorry Butts .. But it would be fun  ;D
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

I think cross board "battles" have a negligent effect on the LPIN community, if such a community truly even exists. Regular forum posters regardless of which board are the absolute minority of actual clients and ladies are also underwhelmingly represented.

I've certainly enjoyed discussions with some people during my short LPIN stint and as a result of various boards have had discussions with a few ladies that turned into very good parties. On the other hand, I've had discussions that I haven't enjoyed for a single moment, and had some terrible parties due in part to overvaluing others experiences or supposed ones anyways.

In the end the most important truth is your truth, and I think that holds true especially in LPIN.

Dirk