The American Dream

Everything about the brothel life is here.
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: The American Dream is a national ethos of the United States, the set of ideals in which freedom includes the opportunity for prosperity and success, as well as an upward social mobility for the family and children, achieved through hard work in a society with few barriers.

So please tell me what offers this more than the Nevada Brothels? And why in the hell are so many scared, threatened or think they need to save ladies from achieving this?

Do you think that the majority of people that oppose brothels are women? They may see a threat, but I doubt if any man sees them as a threat.

But there may be those who object under some religious view. And they feel the need to impose those morals on other people.

They way I see it, providers have something to offer and I am willing to pay for it. Two people helping each other get what they want and need. Two consenting adults.

What's wrong with that?
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

In all things there will be opposition unfortunately but it’s unavoidable. Often times it’s because of individuals personal beliefs thus resulting in them trying to force others of their way of thinking.

As to those who oppose it I’d bet the vast majority is based on their own moral compass. I doubt very many are really thinking of the welfare of the Ladies because if they were they would see a regulated, Legal & safe environment is better for them than working in an illegal one. Let’s face it, it’s not called “the worlds oldest profession” for no reason. It will continue so opposing it in its Legal regulated form makes no sense.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

It's opposed on the right by Christians on religious grounds, and on the left because they feel it degrades women. You can also add into the mixed, that it is in some minds tied to sexual slavery, and few if any politicians are willing to publicly endorse legalizing it. Until the current administration things were becoming more liberal, but now the pendulum has swung the other way, so they will push to have us live under "Biblical Law", making abortion, the morning after pill, and eventually even birth control illegal. I feel like we're heading for more repression, having the religious beliefs of the few imposed on all of us.
Mimsy Were the Borogoves
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

I doubt the majority oppose brothels, just a select few...but I guess we will know more in less than a week.

It’s just a shame, and tiresome, that you can’t hardly have a discussion anymore without someone inserting their biased political opinions into a conversation, even when it’s not even relevant to the topic.

Dirk