She's gained a bunch of weight since you last saw her....

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

She's gained a bunch of weight since you last saw her....

Post by Slednx »

should her rate with you

A. Remain the same
B. Decrease
C. Increase
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Mollyblythe link wrote: This thread is definitely reminding me to stay out of the holiday cookie jar this Christmas season... haha! ;)
Don’t over stress it. We all understand weight fluctuates a little especially during the holidays, just don’t over indulge!
I’m sure you as most Ladies do watch their goodie intake
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Slednx link wrote: Ya know Wildfire, it's not so much stirring the pot as much as it is sharing real life experiences throughout my three decades of being around the butt huts as we locals refer to them as.

In this recent instance, my petite little partner had gained about 20-25 lbs. on her tiny frame. I was (almost) willing to let that pass until she informed me of her new pricing structure. Truth is, it sounded like a Team Bunnyranch  member had got a hold of her and filled her head. I suddenly was now hearing the classic, " I usually get $1,500 for my parties" along with "kissing and DATY are specialities". Even with my skills as a negotiator, I was  NOT willing to pay double for the same party. All of it along with the weight gain made it easy for me to walk.

So, in this case, the correct answer is "C".

That sounds more like she just wanted to rework your standing agreement rather if was pressure from  the management, or she decided it was time on her own. The 25lbs weight gain had nothing to do with it. Just my opinion though.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.